Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Patriot Studio Licker - nice posability but a little too red. I wish the paint was better, needs more white/pinkish areas. Tongues are a bit hard to attach to the mouth, long tongue tends to fall when touched due to its weight.

Patriot Studio Licker - nice posability but a little too red. I wish the paint was better, needs more white/pinkish areas. Tongues are a bit hard to attach to the mouth, long tongue tends to fall when touched due to its weight.

Can't say I knew of this version. I picked up the Numskull Licker and it is 1:6, maybe slightly under, which is great but is of course a statue.

The talent this lady exhibits is one many can only dream of; the transformations are legendary. I noticed on her Instagram that she repainted a HT Wesker head... it must be said that I'm tempted to have something similar done. I dare not know what telephone numbers such work costs!
Lets put it like this: still cheaper then Korean masters :D

Anyone...?

DSCI3617.JPG

Am I the only one who bought this figure...? 🧐

Might be for the best... 😅

If this is the sculpt they were going for, they failed yet again.
Alice seems to share that with Jill. They're likeness seems impossible for anyone to get right.

2d59b48f13f3321acafc9b71d1fb4534.jpg
p168193_i_v9_ab.jpg

It's funny how they always give Alice sculpts the p****d off eyebrows, but then add the weird open-mouth smiley smirk. lol

If this is the sculpt they were going for, they failed yet again.
Alice seems to share that with Jill. They're likeness seems impossible for anyone to get right.

View attachment 618048View attachment 618049

It's funny how they always give Alice sculpts the p****d off eyebrows, but then add the weird open-mouth smiley smirk. lol
I think they’re weren’t going for any of those looks. VeryCool has does “Milla” sculpts before which is probably using the Hot Toys one… they released a Milla sculpt with a body they released a few years back, their ultraviolet figure, and a soldier they did using the Milla sculpt as well. Pop toys as well with Joan of Arc. Swtoys has done 4 different Alice sculpts…. Final Chapter, Alice ninja, re1 Alice and extinction Alice. Just an Alice expert. 😉 some of those sculpts just need a fancy repaint.

Last edited:
Huh, the sculpt on the SW version almost looks more accurate. Never thought I'd say that. lol But the clothing material definitely looks better on the VC figure.
I know it's kinda Milla's thing, but it would be nice if someone could make a sculpt with her mouth closed, just once. On figures it always makes them look like they're posing for a photo shoot instead of focusing on blasting zombies.
I'll wait before buying another Alice, maybe someone will eventually make another red dress version. RE1 was the only RE movie that's ever had a shred of accuracy in it. lol

Huh, the sculpt on the SW version almost looks more accurate. Never thought I'd say that. lol But the clothing material definitely looks better on the VC figure.
I know it's kinda Milla's thing, but it would be nice if someone could make a sculpt with her mouth closed, just once. On figures it always makes them look like they're posing for a photo shoot instead of focusing on blasting zombies.
I'll wait before buying another Alice, maybe someone will eventually make another red dress version. RE1 was the only RE movie that's ever had a shred of accuracy in it. lol
Swtoys final chapter Alice has her mouth close and the extinction one. Ninja and red dress Alice have the mouth open. There was a very old extinction figure that included two Milla sculpts one with the mouth open and the other close:

ADD40568-0DF8-4993-813E-F3D8FABE851A.jpeg

But that’s Milla MO. 😉

Some shots tonight

Attachments

• 05702E4E-C433-492D-8465-E41E9E319499.jpeg
    05702E4E-C433-492D-8465-E41E9E319499.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 9ED1F73A-3FD0-4D84-9B9E-3C98AF985599.jpeg
    9ED1F73A-3FD0-4D84-9B9E-3C98AF985599.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • FFEDA44E-2134-4364-BC91-2C8BCE0CDF25.jpeg
    FFEDA44E-2134-4364-BC91-2C8BCE0CDF25.jpeg
    704.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 8037404B-582E-4B4D-BE09-498CAD59108B.jpeg
    8037404B-582E-4B4D-BE09-498CAD59108B.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
I think they’re weren’t going for any of those looks. VeryCool has does “Milla” sculpts before which is probably using the Hot Toys one… they released a Milla sculpt with a body they released a few years back, their ultraviolet figure, and a soldier they did using the Milla sculpt as well. Pop toys as well with Joan of Arc. Swtoys has done 4 different Alice sculpts…. Final Chapter, Alice ninja, re1 Alice and extinction Alice. Just an Alice expert. 😉 some of those sculpts just need a fancy repaint.
All the open mouth sculpts are literally one HT scult with a different hair add-on

Oh, the heads on the old Wild Work "Zombie Girl"-set only looked good in the promos -- in hand they were a disappointment. The outfit was actually quite nice, though.

I just finished work on a little Resident evil custom figure...

Resident Evil -- Racoon City Police by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

I found the head (3D print) on ebay and painted it myself. I couldn't find a suitable blue shirt, but I think the white one works, too.

Back