Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn dude you beat me to it xD also planning on using a Rick Grimes jacket for an RE4 Remake Leon!!

Looks way better with the jacket man excellent work, tho i prefer the shoulder holster look in game the jacket look just works for figures!! mainly because there aren't any good shoulder holsters for Leon!!
Great minds think alike! In any case there aren't any companies that produced 1/6 RE4 material since Hot Toys in ~2005, So us customizers really gotta improvise.

If you're gonna get a jacket I'd try to get either the Threezero or the Redman Toys (RM04) one loose on eBay.

This thread reminded me of my "White Elephant" Ada custom I started on a while back. I used the Phicen/Tbleague *S35A body. While it looked decent the cons outweigh the pros. Scrapped the project shortly thereafter.

View attachment 530846

Cons:

- Body too small for accessories. Hands can barely hold pistol, and strap keeps falling off of shoulder.
- Figure can't stand on its own and is incapable of wearing heels.
- Out of Scale with other RE figures.

Tbleague desperately needs to make a taller body with natural shoulders and small Breasts. I've looked at all their bodies and none of them line up with Ada's body in the remake. The S44 is probably the closest in terms of physique, but I already know it will be undersized as it's based on an early teenagers body.
I was thinking about this body for my Ada. This is very helpful! Thanks for sharing! Definitely the teenage bodies look too small for her. From the available bodies right now I'm thinking about the S17B.

Not sure if I mentioned this but I got my hands on a HT RE4 Ada for cheap, the peg of one hand is broken, but I was thinking in upgrading anyway, so I got a really good deal for that figure. Now just looking for the replacement body.

I was thinking about this body for my Ada. This is very helpful! Thanks for sharing! Definitely the teenage bodies look too small for her. From the available bodies right now I'm thinking about the S17B.

Not sure if I mentioned this but I got my hands on a HT RE4 Ada for cheap, the peg of one hand is broken, but I was thinking in upgrading anyway, so I got a really good deal for that figure. Now just looking for the replacement body.
I actually have an S17B as well. Was saving it for a Super Duck RE3 Jill, but that's proving to be quite a while.
20210712_173507.jpg

20210712_175329.jpg

Stripped the S35 Body + Accessories and put it on an S17B so you'll know what to expect. Was too lazy to do the stockings, sorry! The torso is closer to the Remake Ada than any other Tbleague body, but the arms are FAR too muscular. It's a perfect look for Jill, but for Ada it just looks out of place.
20210712_180557.jpg

Jill with Ada/Alice Swag.

And the NRToys dress just isn't very flattering. I honestly hate it with a passion. If anyone has a Red PPToys Ada Dress set (P002B) that they're willing to sell lmk. I'll offer a handsome compensation.

where d

what jacket is that from? is it real leather?
Not sure, doubt it. But the jacket came from this Walking Dead Rick set dubbed RM04 by Redman Toys. Ran me a little over $100 but not worth it apart from the jacket. The other plastic accessories included in the set are made from a toxic metallic smelling paint, so I won't be using any of them unfortunately.
20210712_184128.jpg

20210712_190054.jpg

"Where's everyone going? Bingo?"

Last edited:
Great minds think alike! In any case there aren't any companies that produced 1/6 RE4 material since Hot Toys in ~2005, So us customizers really gotta improvise.

If you're gonna get a jacket I'd try to get either the Threezero or the Redman Toys (RM04) one loose on eBay.
I have already got the jacket in hand, i went with the threezero jacket. I have everything i need but the RE2 Leon figure itself... should be sent out this month with the 2nd batch.

I know what you mean, i have been trying to put together a couple of RE4 Leons for ages without using any HT's parts since they are so inaccurate... safe to say it's going slow xD

I improvised a shoulder holster a few years ago for an RE4 Leon with the RE6 head

As for a RE4 Ada, if you do pick that figure up can you show us a comparison to the S35A body

On random RE4 note, looks like Leon will be getting a RE4 statue

where d

what jacket is that from? is it real leather?
It's a rick grimes jacket from the walking dead, there have been multiple over the years so if you can't find that specific one from the set above, its possible to find other grimes jacket, non of them are leather tho because they aren't suppose to be, in the show his jacket is like brown fleece/ cotton type material tho it simulates a leather style look to it.

I actually have an S17B as well. Was saving it for a Super Duck RE3 Jill, but that's proving to be quite a while.
View attachment 530875
View attachment 530876
Stripped the S35 Body + Accessories and put it on an S17B so you'll know what to expect. Was too lazy to do the stockings, sorry! The torso is closer to the Remake Ada than any other Tbleague body, but the arms are FAR too muscular. It's a perfect look for Jill, but for Ada it just looks out of place.
View attachment 530878
Jill with Ada/Alice Swag.

And the NRToys dress just isn't very flattering. I honestly hate it with a passion. If anyone has a Red PPToys Ada Dress set (P002B) that they're willing to sell lmk. I'll offer a handsome compensation.
Thanks man! Don't worry about the socks, this is more than enough! Thank you!

You have a really good eye. I agree with you, the arms a re a little muscular for her, but this looks way better than the teenage body.

If I can't find the correct one probably I'll wait for the upcoming release shared a few post above.

It's a rick grimes jacket from the walking dead, there have been multiple over the years so if you can't find that specific one from the set above, its possible to find other grimes jacket, non of them are leather tho because they aren't suppose to be, in the show his jacket is like brown fleece/ cotton type material tho it simulates a leather style look to it.
It looks awesome! Really tempted but hopefully later. I want to get my hands on a Jill and a Claire before a 2nd Leon.

Would love a Lady Dimitrescu figure! Not sure how that would work because of her height, but still!

Too bad it's a 1/4 statue, not really into the price tag on those.
But! I'm sure someone out there is working on that 1/6 version.
Theres no way these companies are going to miss out on the cash cow that is Lady Dimitrescu. lol

i dont think that really are a 1/4 scale... more like "the same inch as normal human in 1/4 scale".... if thats "true 1/4 scale" it will be huge as "hulk huge"....

Really not sure what to think of SW's newest Rebecca figure. Their Jill figure was a pretty solid release (other than the eyes and odd hair sculpting), but this one seems downright lazy to me.
Some examples:
Head sculpt is a whole different color than the body (although the sculpt itself is pretty decent)
Head sculpt is BIG, as in too big for even a TBLeague S24-25 body. While other SW figures are around the S24-25 size.
Only has the two gloved hands pictured. Comes with a bunch of un-gloved hands instead.
Gloved hands can't seem to hold the shotgun. Or at least not how a normal person would hold a shotgun.
Body is oddly molded to where it can't seem to stand on it's own without tipping over ever second.
And not a super big deal, but the shirt is also missing the badge on the left shoulder.

But yeah, the worse part is by far the body. I'm hoping the clothes and boots will fit one of the larger TBLeague bodies.

20210716_011019.jpg
20210716_011832.jpg

Really not sure what to think of SW's newest Rebecca figure. Their Jill figure was a pretty solid release (other than the eyes and odd hair sculpting), but this one seems downright lazy to me.
Some examples:
Head sculpt is a whole different color than the body (although the sculpt itself is pretty decent)
Head sculpt is BIG, as in too big for even a TBLeague S24-25 body. While other SW figures are around the S24-25 size.
Only has the two gloved hands pictured. Comes with a bunch of un-gloved hands instead.
Gloved hands can't seem to hold the shotgun. Or at least not how a normal person would hold a shotgun.
Body is oddly molded to where it can't seem to stand on it's own without tipping over ever second.
And not a super big deal, but the shirt is also missing the badge on the left shoulder.

But yeah, the worse part is by far the body. I'm hoping the clothes and boots will fit one of the larger TBLeague bodies.

View attachment 531279View attachment 531280
Ok, so I'm not crazy in thinking that mine looks like it has a huge head on a tiny body. She looks so frail. I'm really disappointed.

Back