Reputable UK Sellers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark_Knight_89

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am looking to start a NECA collection, primarily starting with Universal Monsters and Back to the Future. I am based in the UK and looking for some reputable sellers of genuine NECA products.

I was wondering if anybody had any experience or knowledge of these sites and whether they sell genuine NECA products?

https://nerdtoysuk.com/

SAF - Where Collectors Matter

365games.co.uk

Zatu Games | Board Games & Collectables | Seek Your Adventure (ZATU Games - this is a board game website but they sell action figures too)

Kapow Toys - Toys and Collectables

Home - Toysarama

Buy Comics Toys, Collectibles & Action Figures | Comics & Cocktails

Tin Soldier Action Figures | Pop Culture Collectables

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Star Action Figures, Kapow Toys, & Comics and Cocktails are all great, used them a few times. I didn't have a good experience with Zatu Games or Nerd Toys.

Tin Soldier have ceased trading. I've had one bad experience with Kapow. I pre-ordered a wave of 40th Anniversary Black Series figures and they've never showed up. I inquired about ETA's and I always got "we only get 2 weeks notice so I don't know when they'll arrive". That was over 2 years ago.

Star Action Figures and C&C have never let me down though.

Tin Soldier have ceased trading. I've had one bad experience with Kapow. I pre-ordered a wave of 40th Anniversary Black Series figures and they've never showed up. I inquired about ETA's and I always got "we only get 2 weeks notice so I don't know when they'll arrive". That was over 2 years ago.

Star Action Figures and C&C have never let me down though.

Thanks! Hopefully Kapow have improved in the 2 years since your bad experience with them.

I'm finding it hard to track down a Universal Monsters Wolfman (colour) figure so hoping one of these sites can help.

A couple of ebay stores have it but it shows as their last one in stock and I'm always worried about it being a return that they are trying to resell.

Thank you!

What happened with Zatu and Nerd Toys, may I ask?
Nothing major, I just can't classify them as positive experiences. I ordered a comic omnibus with Zatu, and they never sent it. It was an in-stock item, not a pre-order. After a few weeks I asked for a refund. As for Nerd Toys I had a bit of back and forth with the owner over an issue and found him a bit supercilious. He certainly wasn't one for compromise. Others may feel differently about the latter, I don't know.

It's been a few years since I ordered from Star Action Figures, I used to order a lot of Black Series from there. The guy who owned it was always very helpful and obliging.

Nothing major, I just can't classify them as positive experiences. I ordered a comic omnibus with Zatu, and they never sent it. It was an in-stock item, not a pre-order. After a few weeks I asked for a refund. As for Nerd Toys I had a bit of back and forth with the owner over an issue and found him a bit supercilious. He certainly wasn't one for compromise. Others may feel differently about the latter, I don't know.

It's been a few years since I ordered from Star Action Figures, I used to order a lot of Black Series from there. The guy who owned it was always very helpful and obliging.

Thanks. Apart from the issue with communication with Nerd Toys, did you find their products to be genuine/authentic? Or did it not get as far as a full purchase?

Back