Repainted Evil Ash from AOD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Customikey said:
GOD!! That is awesome!!! Well-done! Man, I need a tripod....

Thanks Mikey! I really had fun setting those up! I even got into it with my ghetto Microsoft Paint and added blood and sparks... :lol

Just thought it would be cool to see another, more hardcore, brawl to the death between those two!

DarkArtist81 said:
Thanks DK... Yeah, these figures were some of my first SSC products. I love that movie and the entire series so much... I could not resist them. I still wish I had the skill to make a really nice Evil Dead 2 Ash. He was the best of the series IMO, just disturbed and showed great character transition.

If I only had a better headsculpt I could probably pull it off.... :monkey2

Trying to make do with what I have...a custom in the works.

siteheader.jpg

Very nice DK! I love the shirt and leather work.... looking fantastic. I was originally going to try and score another S-Mart Ash and sculpt his hair like Evil dead 2. But I'm not sure either sculpt really works well for his look from that movie.

I can't wait to see what he looks like when you are finished though!! :cool:

DarkArtist81 said:
I was originally going to try and score another S-Mart Ash and sculpt his hair like Evil dead 2. But I'm not sure either sculpt really works well for his look from that movie.

That was my whole idea in combining the S-Mart Ash with the hair from the AOD Ash, but I never did get around to redoing the clothes.
Ash.jpg

DarkArtist81 said:
Very nice DK! I love the shirt and leather work.... looking fantastic. I was originally going to try and score another S-Mart Ash and sculpt his hair like Evil dead 2. But I'm not sure either sculpt really works well for his look from that movie.

I can't wait to see what he looks like when you are finished though!! :cool:

Thanks!

I agree with you. I was going to do the same thing with the S-Mart Ash but decided not to.

I'll make sure and get those photos up when he is.

Back