Repackaging help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Master_Blaster

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is probably a dumb question, but what?s the easiest way to find out how to repackage these statues?? I?m going to sell a few of my statues and I have no idea how it all fits back in styrofoam. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Search Youtube for unboxing videos. Hopefully they have videos of your particular statues.

Search Youtube for unboxing videos. Hopefully they have videos of your particular statues.

My first thought as well. When I moved about 5 years ago I had to box everything up. The Sideshow Grievous Premium Format is like solving a 3D math problem. I also found that eBay sales sometimes how photos of the parts in the box, which can help if you can't find an unboxing video...

My first thought as well. When I moved about 5 years ago I had to box everything up. The Sideshow Grievous Premium Format is like solving a 3D math problem. I also found that eBay sales sometimes how photos of the parts in the box, which can help if you can't find an unboxing video...

I feel your pain. I’m packing up a Voltron maquette and I feel like I’m going to break it! Thanks for your reply. I appreciate the help.

Back