Regarding 1989 Batman Batarangs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinkazama

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, folks.So Neca recently released their prop replica of the 1989 Batman Batarang, and now Ikon Design Studios has announced their version, and there are slight different in both size and appearance.The Ikon Design Studio version is slightly bigger, and the sharp points on the ends of the batarang both have silver on them, where as the Neca version is smaller, and only has silver on one sharp point.Also, Hollywood Collectors Group released a Batarang set a few years back, with 2 versions of the 1989 Batarang, the large version and the small version, in which the large version is virtually identical to the Ikon Design Studio version, where as the smaller version is virtually identical to the Neca version.I just want to ask, were there 2 different batarangs in the 1989 Batman movie? [as i only recall seeing the one Batarang uses at the beginning of the movie, where he trips up the mugger running away from him].Also, if anyone owns the HCG Batarang set, if you can please post pics of the 2 1989 Batarangs from the set here, i'd GREATLY appreciate it.Cheers! :)

Back