REDMAN Toys - Jack Torrance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is Present Toys Jack but i'll post it here anyway, with the new diorama i got
IMG-20220602-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20220602-WA0001.jpg

Received mine, not too bad at all in my opinion - needs a bit of work here and there but generally quite happy with him.

Nice👌🏻

So how are you planning to sort out the issue with the skin tones between the heads and bodies? I was having the same thought with no resolve…
I will repaint the body specially arms, legs and neck to match the skin tone in the head. But first I will rewatch that scene.

The twins turned up yesterday, the colour match between the heads and the bodies isn’t too bad or distracting.

Although they appear to have blue eyes and very dark red hair - on mine anyway so I’ll be sorting that out.

Aside from that they’re a nice little piece to have alongside Jack👌🏻

I’m pleasantly surprised with the overall quality of the Redman figure. I like the jacket the most. We’ll be fixing the figure up a bit (new head sculpt, painting the boots and axe handle up) but overall it’s not bad at all.

I’m pleasantly surprised with the overall quality of the Redman figure. I like the jacket the most. We’ll be fixing the figure up a bit (new head sculpt, painting the boots and axe handle up) but overall it’s not bad at all.
I think the head sculpt is ok - can see what they were going for, and I do see Nicholson in it.

The eye brows are too heavy compared to his real life counterpart, and the eye colour is well off.

With some iris reworking alone I reckon it will bring the Nicholson likeness out a lot.

Watch this space…

But agreed, not a bad effort at all - really like the clothing and how it sits. Though he could do with a thin-fat suit to boot.

I think the head sculpt is ok - can see what they were going for, and I do see Nicholson in it.

The eye brows are too heavy compared to his real life counterpart, and the eye colour is well off.

With some iris reworking alone I reckon it will bring the Nicholson likeness out a lot.

Watch this space…

But agreed, not a bad effort at all - really like the clothing and how it sits. Though he could do with a thin-fat suit to boot.
I also think that the face is a little too drawn looking and thin around the cheeks too. It resembles Nicholson but doesn’t truly capture him. It’s a decent caricature.

Question does anyone know if the Twins Come with a base do they stand with magnets or anything?
I have them.no base, no magnets. And they tend to fall. They come with a carpet with a patern trying to imitate the one in the movie.

Last edited:
I have them.no base, no magnets. And they tend to fall. They come with a carpet with a patern trying to imitate the one in the movie.
Thanks for the info waiting too see some futzed in hand pics of Redman Jack, bought present toys one but wanted to mix and match also wanted to replace the sculpt. Especially as present toys shirt is glued shut.

Anyone got Redman Jack in hand? Curious as to how he looks futzed with.

Last edited:
I finally got mine in from Ekia Hobbies. Took them long enough to ship it. Happy it’s finally here. Will add it to my Stephen King book shelf later.

Nobody ever gonna post pictures of their Redman Jack?
Here’s mine. I did a body swap with a Hot Toys Pennywise body+fat suit, I modded the head sculpt so that he doesn’t look like a bobble head with a long neck, and I added JX Toys hands. I’m still working on him, I think I’ll have someone repaint the head sculpt.

6AF8031E-8F45-433A-BAE7-931757EA0AE1.jpeg

1A184958-6633-4A19-8DC6-BCB75608D5FB.jpeg

Here’s mine. I did a body swap with a Hot Toys Pennywise body+fat suit, I modded the head sculpt so that he doesn’t look like a bobble head with a long neck, and I added JX Toys hands. I’m still working on him, I think I’ll have someone repaint the head sculpt.

View attachment 600911
View attachment 600912
Hmm. I have the Present Toys Jack(as shown above) and it's sorta like both of them together would make a really good Jack.

Redman's headsculpt is better. The PT neutral headsculpt looks like the guy that played Jack Torrances ghost in Doctor Sleep(the kid from ET), but I think PT crazy headsculpt does actually look like Jack when he's on the rampage. Present toys clothes look better, especially the jacket. The body is also better. Redman's axe is easily superior as Present toys axe is way too small and the handle is the wrong color. PT comes with a drink and some typewriter papers, but Redman actually comes with the typewriter and some cigarettes. So frustrating.

Hmm. I have the Present Toys Jack(as shown above) and it's sorta like both of them together would make a really good Jack.

Redman's headsculpt is better. The PT neutral headsculpt looks like the guy that played Jack Torrances ghost in Doctor Sleep(the kid from ET), but I think PT crazy headsculpt does actually look like Jack when he's on the rampage. Present toys clothes look better, especially the jacket. The body is also better. Redman's axe is easily superior as Present toys axe is way too small and the handle is the wrong color. PT comes with a drink and some typewriter papers, but Redman actually comes with the typewriter and some cigarettes. So frustrating.
I think you’re on to something there. The Redman toys axe is cool, and if you know how to paint wood grain on the handle it is perfect. The blade is even metal. Redman Jack also comes with a typewriter with papers, bottle of Jack, a drinking glass, cigarettes, a box of cigarettes and a stand. I also think that if you can get the sculpt touched up, you’d have a near perfect sculpt.

I think you’re on to something there. The Redman toys axe is cool, and if you know how to paint wood grain on the handle it is perfect. The blade is even metal. Redman Jack also comes with a typewriter with papers, bottle of Jack, a drinking glass, cigarettes, a box of cigarettes and a stand. I also think that if you can get the sculpt touched up, you’d have a near perfect sculpt.
The blade on the Present toys axe is also metal but it's too small just like the handle. The axe is the main thing that annoys me. The PT axe just looks crappy and sticks out as it's nothing like the movie axe

Back