Ready for an Angel announcement, tonight?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PF Frodo order and 12" Angel announcement tonight make Fritz happy. Fritz like be happy. :D

So: Which will it be?

Yes or no?

Yup or nope?

Mmm-hmm or uh-uh?

Oui ou non?

¿Sí o no?

Ja oder nein?

Fuggedaboudid or fuggedaboudid!

nmfr.gif

Seriously guys, this Angel rocks hard. I love Buffy and Angel and this figure has one of the best likenesses of David Boreanaz I've ever seen (and I'm not just saying that because I work for Sideshow)! It's like a perfect mini-Angel :banana

That's an incredible sculpt & paint job...if the actual figure looks anything like this, I'll buy it for that reason alone. I like the Buffy line's Angel figure, but my complaint was always that the face was a bit too broad. This captures the likeness perfectly.

Still, I'll wait until I see the final product before ordering him.

I love this figure.
I could swear he is smirking.
I hope I am able to order the
exclusive. Maybe he will go pre order
on my vacation.
No I won't have to alter my Liam figure.

yeah Sideshow

And Dusty love your new Avatar

Angel looks awesome!!! Slightly more mature for an ageless ensouled vampire, but it is probably a care-worn look rather than wrinkles! I hope he comes with the cool spring-loaded wrist stakes!!

FrankenFan, I had to watch Numfar for about five minutes before posting!

I'm almost positive that the image in this preview is the production head, as opposed to Prototype - and you'll see more photos when the pre-order goes live of course! :duff

And yes, that IS a smirk that you see Dr :D Oh, and thanks for the compliments on the new avatar - Randy Martinez, a Lucas Arts cartoonist, drew it for me :)

Last edited:
SideshowDusty said:
I'm almost positive that the image in this preview is the production head, as opposed to Prototype - and you'll see more photos when the pre-order goes live of course! :duff

And yes, that IS a smirk that you see Dr :D Oh, and thanks for the compliments on the new avatar - Randy Martinez, a Lucasfilm cartoonist, drew it for me :)
If that's the production head, then kudos all around to the people responsible because that is some fine work. I love that we're seeing a lot of expressive face sculpts lately, it really adds life to the figures.

I love the smirk.

Very good sculpt.
I wonder if they will do a
Doyle figure. That would
make my day if they did.

I think one version of Doyle is a definite, both versions, I'm not so sure. I'm dying for Wes now, I hope I don't have to wait too long.

Looks awecore. :banana
I haven't really seen too much of the show Angel, (gotta get the DVD's one of these days, hoping for a big multipack like they have done with Buffy) but as a big Buffy fan I'm gonna have to grab this one, it really looks fantastic. Props to the sculptor of this one! I have to admit I was hoping for a vampire angel since the SDCC exclusive is one of if not the only Buffy fig I don't own.

And Dusty that avatar rocks. How cool is it to have a lucas arts cartoonist doodle your avatar? :joy

Back