Reacher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wife and I just finished season 1. As has been stated by many, It was enjoyable. I know nothing about the character aside from the movies and now the first season of the series. I like the movies, and like screamingmetal I like the first movie better. It's a movie I can rewatch; unlike the second. I have the same take on the Equalizer. I haven't seen the third.
I too can see them being two different characters with the same name. Cruise does come off, to me, as a better actor. I don't know much about this Ritchson. He does have moments where he does look like Frankenstein's monster; not just his acting. Perhaps that's how he was advised to play the roll. Based on the replies here it seems that's how the character is in the books. Not all, but for the most part the supporting cast was great. I guess he's got to move on like the Hulk. Will definitely see the second season and most likely the third.

Back