re: Worldbox 1/6 Muscle Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joefan10

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all....So I purchased this body recently to do a custom Punisher figure....The body looks great, but all of the headsculpts I find seem a bit small for it...Is anyone familiar with this body and know of a good headsculpt that would work for a punisher figure and is in scale with the body? I like some of the aftermarket bearded "Logan" headsculpts, but I don't know if they'd be too small also.

Thanks,

Attachments

• 20210731_080856.jpg
    20210731_080856.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 20210731_080906.jpg
    20210731_080906.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 72
Do you have a headsculpt already that you can put on the body. I have a custom Punisher on an phicen m35 body.

Not sure off hand of any readily available Punisher sculpts that would work, however there is a Daftoys set that hasn't been released yet that might work well with it. In my opinion, WorldBox makes some of the highest quality bodies on the market.

I don't understand this recent trend to add fairly detailed anatomy "bits" to figures, both male and female. How does anyone (other than a certain type of person) use these weird details? Very creepy imo. :dunno

I think it’s an effort to counter the ‘Ken doll’ look figures can have in tight (super hero) costumes. Some might find it distracting if Spider-Man is packing, but it would be equally distracting to others for that area to be lacking. I don’t think they need to be quite that detailed but a slight vague bulge is fine. I’m sure there are some that have a use for it, but I think most of us will cover them up and forget they’re even there.

The WorldBox bodies have very thick necks, for some reason. I ran into the same problem building some Joker goons. Those bearded Logan heads do fit, though it looked kinda small on the fat body I used.

Edit: looking at my pics, I think it looks better here than it does in person.

RsdEIFR.jpg

But he's masked up on my shelf, so:

Mklq7Vb.jpg

Hi all....So I purchased this body recently to do a custom Punisher figure....The body looks great, but all of the headsculpts I find seem a bit small for it...Is anyone familiar with this body and know of a good headsculpt that would work for a punisher figure and is in scale with the body? I like some of the aftermarket bearded "Logan" headsculpts, but I don't know if they'd be too small also.

Thanks,

Yeah this AT027 body is huge, so huge in fact I'd only used it for larger characters such as Bane (used one for the Daftoys set) and JL awakening Superman/Kal-El.

I'm not sure what other head sculpts would work with this figure, but I think I had tested the AT027 with the eleven and SooSoo head sculpts and I thought they looked ok on the body.

But yeah finding a body/figure for a kit bash can be a bit tricky, since you would want it to look just right, in my opinion.

Not sure off hand of any readily available Punisher sculpts that would work, however there is a Daftoys set that hasn't been released yet that might work well with it. In my opinion, WorldBox makes some of the highest quality bodies on the market.

Agree, I also think Worldbox makes some of the best 1/6 bodies out there; the quality is high.

The WorldBox bodies have very thick necks, for some reason. I ran into the same problem building some Joker goons. Those bearded Logan heads do fit, though it looked kinda small on the fat body I used.

Edit: looking at my pics, I think it looks better here than it does in person.

RsdEIFR.jpg

But he's masked up on my shelf, so:

Mklq7Vb.jpg

Nice bashes!

I'd used an AT012 body for my Logan, and it worked seamlessly for me.

xSp8iVd.jpg

LDQbXcT.jpg

kHrfkuj.jpg

There’s a recasted and resized for 1/6 punisher sculpt by DaftToys I believe that you can find on eBay. It’s originally from the most recent Sideshow Punisher PF, just shrunk down to 1:6 and I think it would be big enough to fit this body. The promo pics show it on a phicen M35. Comes with a punisher shirt too, I believe.

Yeah this AT027 body is huge, so huge in fact I'd only used it for larger characters such as Bane (used one for the Daftoys set) and JL awakening Superman/Kal-El.

I'm not sure what other head sculpts would work with this figure, but I think I had tested the AT027 with the eleven and SooSoo head sculpts and I thought they looked ok on the body.

But yeah finding a body/figure for a kit bash can be a bit tricky, since you would want it to look just right, in my opinion.

Agree, I also think Worldbox makes some of the best 1/6 bodies out there; the quality is high.

Nice bashes!

I'd used an AT012 body for my Logan, and it worked seamlessly for me.

xSp8iVd.jpg

LDQbXcT.jpg

kHrfkuj.jpg
What clothes did you use for this?

What clothes did you use for this?

Lol I had to recall exactly what pieces I used :lol The tank top I borrowed from the Ganghood suit set, the shoes are from The Wolverine ('13) figure, and the pants are Mini Times CIA Armed Agents figure (which I bought parted out from Rattlesnake Toys).

Back