RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hitman - 5/10
It was an ok film. Mainly watched it for Timothy Oliphant. He did a pretty good job as usual, but the story wasn't the best around. Never played the games so I don't know how true the film stays to them. Probably won't watch it again.

Hitman - 5/10
It was an ok film. Mainly watched it for Timothy Oliphant. He did a pretty good job as usual, but the story wasn't the best around. Never played the games so I don't know how true the film stays to them. Probably won't watch it again.
I've seen this but can't remember anything from it. Pretty forgettable. :lol

Fear Street 1994 - 5.5/10
Fear Street 1978 - 5/10

Feel like I should have enjoyed these but they were both just OK for me. Still need to watch 1666. 1994 started off meh and finished better. 1978 felt like a slog to watch. 😴

Sounds interesting. I just put it on my watch-list.

Starship Troopers - 7.5/10
I hadn't seen it in quite a while. Still remains a very entertaining film.
Might not be for everyone. I enjoyed it more than Midsommar. It's very meta and plays on that. Better watching in original language with subtitles too.

Might not be for everyone. I enjoyed it more than Midsommar. It's very meta and plays on that. Better watching in original language with subtitles too.
I'm used to subtitles so no problem for me there!

I enjoyed Midsommar but it's one of those films that become better with each viewing. So far I've seen it two times and the second time I found it was better than the first.

The Fall (2006): 8.5/10

An impressive visual masterpiece. The screenplay, however, doesn't match the outstanding quality of the design and cinematography. The story structure borrows elements from The Wizard of Oz and The Princess Bride to good effect, but doesn't come close to either film in terms of well-crafted narrative. This one drags in a few spots and is undercooked in others.

With all that said, the story does have charm and is serviceable enough for the imaginative scenes with their amazing visual presentation. It's just that a tidier script employing more thematic nuance could've elevated this aesthetically beautiful film to an all-time classic. Even so, I think it's still well above average as is (even if just for presentation value alone).

Blood Red Sky - 7/10

Enjoyable vampire film on Netflix. Plenty of gore and tension. Maybe a touch overlong but it delivers on its premise. If you like the sound of a plane hijacking with vampires in the mix then you should give the film a watch.

Gods of Egypt - 7/10
I really like this one. Definitely a guilty pleasure for me. It's not the best film around, but I enjoy it a lot. Love the designs of the characters.

Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring Extended Edition - 9/10. Was bored for a bit of it, really dragged on. Cut out some parts and it is probably a 10/10.

Lord of the Rings The Two Towers Extended Edition - 10/10. I love Gollum.

Me neither. Fellowship is my favourite of the trilogy. Is the extended edition worth a watch?
For me the extended version of all the movies are all better than the theatrical versions. I have only watched the extended versions since they came out about 15 years ago.

Back