Random Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad time for cats. My neighbours cat got hit by a car yesterday and was killed. And also

SEI_67879056.jpg

I read yesterday that Susan was fired from Sideshow. Anyone else hear about this?

First the cruise ship incident off Norways coast earlier this yr where they were just 2 ft from certain disaster (theyve been sued 10 mill bucks) and now the Budapest cruise boat crash........Its gonna be expensive for Viking cruise lines

Bruce Lee in 1974 , what couldve been :

January : Way Italian premiere , Enter german premiere

(spring '74 mightve been Game of Death world premiere but it was not to be.....)

June : Way UK premiere

July 20 : Fist japanese premiere , 1st anniversary his passing

July/Aug : Way US premiere (same distributor as Chainsaw , mobster financed hmm)

I wonder if Drug Terror was the movie Loren was gonna be in , Lee was gonna be a narc cop and it was to be set in Rome.....then you have the possibility Lee would star with big stars such as Stallone (but Sly would not come along until '77) , Pacino , perhaps Lo Lieh , Wang Yu , Wang Jang Lee , Bolo , Chen Sing and for sure Jackie in the late 70s/early 80s

:(

Peep don't want to see Bruce Lee grow old. He's one of those icon who just appear, do their thing, and disappear. Any longer and he would've diluted is status.

He wouldve done some turkeys yes , its inevitable.......

Mr Miyagi/Liu Kang/Johnny Cage/Sato in MASK......all these characters reminds me of Lee to some extent

Bought a large bag of chopped kale for a good deal of $1.98. Little did he know, Mr. Green can only eat like a fraction of 'em. Why, they're even greener than Mr. Green.

Karate Kid turns 35 today , what an amazing movie !

Im still not over Moritas death , wish I couldve met him :(

I've been to some of the locations (Daniels apartment, Alis house , Matadome.....it felt like a religious thing visiting Matadome , people from L.A can see it all the time but for me it was a HUGE experience to be there !)

Something must've happened to those cherries. Why it's worse than raising gas of a few yrs ago. Only cherries available are $7.99/lb. That's more than double. Something evil is going on.

Back