Raiders of the Lost Ark "In Concert"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone~
I had an Indiana Jones Experience this summer in Colorado Springs with my family. I live in Oregon but my family lives in Colorado. My Mother has season tickets to the Colorado Springs Philharmonic Orchestra and this summer in April for two shows had "Raiders of the Lost Ark" in Concert. I was in a great seat and was able to sneak a few photos of the stage and even got some audio recorded. It was nothing short of incredible to get to hear the musical score played live on stage while the movie played on a big screen above the Orchestra. Enjoy the photos~The last photo shows the conductor bowing. Sorry I couldn't have invited everyone along. They could have sold out the show many times over if everyone here knew about it and was ready to go... I added a 6 second clip of the Orchestra playing.....

Indiana01.jpg

Indiana03.jpg
Indiana02.jpg

Very nice, I've seen 2 shows like this - blade runner and joker

Really get to appreciate the music and watching the orchestra is like another show! There's nothing like live music or the theatre

Most Orchestras do this once a year. I got really lucky with getting to see Raiders. The actual movie itself only has the dialogue and special effects while the musical score is played live. Such a wonderful treat to experience!

Very nice, I've seen 2 shows like this - blade runner and joker

Really get to appreciate the music and watching the orchestra is like another show! There's nothing like live music or the theatre
I listen to the Vangelis Blade Runner soundtrack daily. It would have been interesting to listen to another orchestra play that music… I have several different versions of the CD and not all of them are good. I’ve got a couple that aren’t Vangelis..

Back