Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's so strange to me that Asmus signed up to be a sponsor and still visits the boards (as recently as yesterday) but they've had nothing to say here for such a long time now.

I realize the negativity can be frustrating but that's never been limited to Asmus, certainly every sixth scale company sees it. I think there are a lot of people here who would continue to support Asmus provided they stop cutting corners and just communicate with us here honestly, neither of which feels like an unfair ask.

Anyway, I do wonder what's next. Thranduil feels overdue now. Haldir, Eowyn and some army builder Galadhrim have always felt like the natural next step. We know they were re-visiting all of the hobbits.

I really would love to know if I should start setting money aside for some of these characters.

It's so weird that after Asmus got the official status here we see no new messages and teasers.
Even more strange that they're taking pictures off the boards and plugging them on their Instagram over the last few days.

I'm guessing some of the commentary here may have pissed them off. Hopefully they come back.

I'm guessing some of the commentary here may have pissed them off. Hopefully they come back.
It would not surprise me. If I was in their shoes I do not know if I could stomach being on here that much. I also do not even know if we are that big of a customer base to make it worth it for them from a marketing perspective. Hopefully they at least come back and at least post updates to give us information. I liked it when they were doing us stuff here and there and giving us a glimpse at what they have planned for the future.

Instagram account was hacked.
They have just made mention of it on their Facebook account.

Asmus Toys

star_filled_24_fds-gray-70.png
Favourites · 2 h ·

[WARNING] Our Instagram account was hacked and we are trying to resolve the issue. Please IGNORE any messages or posts from the account--it is NOT from us. We sincerely apologize for the trouble.
Asmus Toys

111.jpg

:panic:

Even that Facebook post is getting bombarded with spam, offering details of where Asmus should go to get "help".

:panic: :panic:

Back