Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered two weeks ago and received Bilbo plus Gandalf hat from their store.

Also they said on the board here that they hope to get it settled end of 2023 with the licence. So I hope we get updates in the next few weeks...

They're still periodically putting up fresh GtG replacement heads in their store. And, they're still selling their existing LOTR stock. Normally, when a company loses a license completely, they'd have to take that stuff down.

I'm just reading tea leaves, but that feels like a hopeful sign.

Or wishful. 🤞

Is the @Asmus LOTR/Hobbit line dead?
I must admit I'm out of the loop on this one - last I checked the new Thranduil prototype was being shown off by Sideshow

Their silence probably tells us our answer.
:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

D*mmit I really wanted Thranduil in his berry crown. Tho ASMUS hasn't said they are done, either. And I still can't imagine -potentially - what China's current economic situations with factory closures etc. is having on the world of collectibles. Hard to source a specialty fabric when the factory closed.

At this point I am not even counting on there being the alternate Gollum expressions headsculpts they teased everyone about.
OMG I forgot that.
They did that survey asking which ones we'd like to see!!

Maybe Asmus will be like Sideshow and one day BOOM!!
skiff Lando comes out,but for Asmus it will be Haldir 😉😉😉

Back