Queen Studios: The Dark Knight Rises - Hathaway Catwoman on Batpod 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought her. Cant wait to replace my Hot Toy.

The quality of the new Queen Studios and the JND statues are amazing, I'm not sure if I will still display the Hot Toys version anymore.

But to be fair, the Hot Toys figures costs just a fraction of these statues and is several years older. it's more of a apples to oranges comparison.

The quality of the new Queen Studios and the JND statues are amazing, I'm not sure if I will still display the Hot Toys version anymore.

But to be fair, the Hot Toys figures costs just a fraction of these statues and is several years older. it's more of a apples to oranges comparison.
Probably fair to say its an apples to oranges comparison in terms of quality and product type but not sure about the statement on cost - they don't seem that far apart.

Hot toys costs go up like anything else and queen's smaller scales are reasonably priced IMO, but when you look at their rooted pieces as well as jnd, the prices are still way more than HT

This is a beautiful looking piece. Still a little bummed I missed out on the 1:3. Will probably just stick with the HT. Not as sleek, but keeps the 1:6 collection figure centric.

This is a beautiful looking piece. Still a little bummed I missed out on the 1:3. Will probably just stick with the HT. Not as sleek, but keeps the 1:6 collection figure centric.
Is good to have a focus for sure

I don't know, it's the first time i wanted to buy something from queen studios.

Quite a disappoiment... I really wanted this figure.
Did you not want to order from specfiction? Obviously there's import fees and shipping costs but that's what we have to do sometimes (most times)

Did you not want to order from specfiction? Obviously there's import fees and shipping costs but that's what we have to do sometimes (most times)
I never bought from that shop. I'm from Spain. Do you thing it's the best option? How much can be custom and shipping? ny advice that you can give me will be much apreciated.

I see on that shop that is in waitlist. It has been available or still not?

I never bought from that shop. I'm from Spain. Do you thing it's the best option? How much can be custom and shipping? ny advice that you can give me will be much apreciated.

I see on that shop that is in waitlist. It has been available or still not?
Specfiction are widely regarded as one of the best options, and they price match too. This piece was available earlier in the year but waitlist means you have to wait for others to cancel or for them to get more stock

I don't know what customs fees are like to Spain but in the UK I always allow a few hundred pounds / euros as shipping fees are very high at the moment, and varies depending on price and size of the box

Specfiction are widely regarded as one of the best options, and they price match too. This piece was available earlier in the year but waitlist means you have to wait for others to cancel or for them to get more stock

I don't know what customs fees are like to Spain but in the UK I always allow a few hundred pounds / euros as shipping fees are very high at the moment, and varies depending on price and size of the box
I should expect 200/300€ for customs?

Is this going to be released worldwide finally? I putted an alert on Spec Fiction Shop but I don't know nothing since months ago.

Back