Queen Studios: The Dark Knight Rises - Hathaway Catwoman on Batpod 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tzq6ObX.jpg

cqxdIBK.jpg

lVli0jb.jpg

OljaOFf.jpg

4ClaNun.jpg

Are they doing a sculpted/rubber hair version for 1/3, or just rooted hair.

Last edited:
The suit is sculpted correct ? the leather is not mixed media ?

Oh cool the 1/6th version! I’ll wait for that one.
I already committed to the JD 1:3 statue so I might opt for the 1:6 too for this.

Hopefully not too much is lost in detail when it is scaled down to 1:6. The 1:3 is really stunning.

On youtube they say that the prototype is made out of resin and they don’t believe QS can replicate the level of accuracy and details with polystone.
Any thoughts?

On youtube they say that the prototype is made out of resin and they don’t believe QS can replicate the level of accuracy and details with polystone.
Any thoughts?
I find it hard to believe they can do the bike that well in polystone also, no matter the scale

Beautiful statue, hands down, but the scale of the head compared to the guy next to her doesn’t look 1/3 but smaller. The size of the batpod however is 1/3 scale compared with the dimensions of the real vehicle.
Any thoughts?
48DBA4F9-ABA8-4063-A746-2AF65E2C56F5.jpg

Beautiful statue, hands down, but the scale of the head compared to the guy next to her doesn’t look 1/3 but smaller. The size of the batpod however is 1/3 scale compared with the dimensions of the real vehicle.
Any thoughts?
View attachment 529137
There are lots of pics of the previous page with a human hand next to her. On some pics she looks 1/3 but on others she does look smaller. Either way the piece is massive and I don't think she should be bigger

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
Hey, Guys, after we displayed 1/3 Catwoman and pre-ordered at Wonder Festival, many of you have been active in the comments and in the messages, we know that many of you like it very much, so we would like to share a close up video of it for your guys to take a look:

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
And some more good news, we're gonna pre-order a new collectible in the following days, could it be the 1/6 scale?

Back