Queen Studios: The Dark Knight Rises - Hathaway Catwoman on Batpod 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If u don’t have one u say that. In person there is zero problem with it. It’s weird
I still remember French reviewer Virtual Devil and his partner shaking their heads at it and making fun of it. (Minute 11) "The face is beautiful, but that mouth is too big".

I guess I have it. I have no issues with it in person. Still 10x better than queen studios sculpt which looks lifeless

Wonderfest, Bangkok

fldvnTz.jpg

eCQi9sF.jpg

I was thinking it’s a shame QS didn’t put any peg hole on the batpod base to display the bale batman. I think it would have been quite easy and inexpensive to accomplish, right behind the batpod. I like the batman base but it’s quite large and makes it difficult to display it close to catwoman.

I was thinking it’s a shame QS didn’t put any peg hole on the batpod base to display the bale batman. I think it would have been quite easy and inexpensive to accomplish, right behind the batpod. I like the batman base but it’s quite large and makes it difficult to display it close to catwoman.
You don't have a drill?

Just received a request to pay for shipping on this. Conservative estimate of Jan/Feb for shipping.

Arrived today at my work. UPS had the crate upside down. so I had to take a look at condition. One piece had become loose and was an easy fix. The insanely large crate did the job. No idea where I will store the shipping crate at this time. This is the most awesome piece I have ever purchased.

Attachments

• Catwoman crate.JPG
    Catwoman crate.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Catwoman side.JPG
    Catwoman side.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • catwoman1.JPG
    catwoman1.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • catwoman2.JPG
    catwoman2.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Catwoman back.JPG
    Catwoman back.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
That is absolutely fantastic! I went with the 1/6th version for space reasons, and so my wife does not kill me. I'm quite jealous of yours.

Back