Queen Studios: The Dark Knight Rises - Hathaway Catwoman on Batpod 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks like a teaser to me:

Lw1J9ce.jpg

Aw crap! ...If this turns out to be an EPIC Hathaway Catwoman I'll be in a predicament.

Wish this was 1/4. She was already made at 1/3 by P1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this looks better than P1's effort at first glance. too bad there's no Dark Knight in 1/3 I'm satisfied with otherwise I'd be excited

They have lots of projects going on at the same time. This wasn't even part of their "Phase One" announcement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think their Bale Bats looks like he has a bit of George W mixed in with the sculpt. Mostly in the eyes and eyebrows.

I think the worst thing is the base though. Looks like the ugly bases Prime 1 used for their Justice League line. Nothing about it reminds me of Batman or The Dark Knight trilogy, aside from the obvious bat symbol.

I think their Bale Bats looks like he has a bit of George W mixed in with the sculpt. Mostly in the eyes and eyebrows.

I think the worst thing is the base though. Looks like the ugly bases Prime 1 used for their Justice League line. Nothing about it reminds me of Batman or The Dark Knight trilogy, aside from the obvious bat symbol.

You’re kidding right, as I always just assumed that the QS base was supposed to represent the Tumbler/Batmobile?

And I more or less like the JL bases from Prime 1. In particular the ones for Batman, Cyborg and Aquaman.

You’re kidding right, as I always just assumed that the QS base was supposed to represent the Tumbler/Batmobile?

I’m not kidding at all. As I said, it doesn’t remind me of anything from the Dark Knight trilogy. An awkward cross-section of something that’s supposed to look like the tumbler doesn’t do it for me. Just looks like some high-tech metal pieces haphazardly slapped together.

I have the 1/3 version of the P1S, let's see if I have to sell it :D

I'm interested if they don't put a gun in her hand... like some other company...

Well it’s not like she never held a gun in the film.

And after having the Prime 1 piece in hand for awhile, it’s not half bad in my display.

But I’m interested too in how this piece from Queen is going to look like.

Back