Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Policeman Ledger Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Queen Studios Collectibles said:
JOKER (POLICE UNIFORM) 1/3 STATUE
Deposit: $510
Full Price: $1330

Hey guys, we are glad to announce that 1/3 Joker (Police Uniform) is available for pre-order in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Brazil now.

Grab the chance to add the one to your collection now!
Since we released the 1/3 Joker (Police Uniform) last week, you guys have been active in the comments and in the messages with lots of questions. Please see two common questions answered below.

1. Rooted Hair: Like our other 1/3 statues, this Joker includes rooted hair that is made of a fine sheeps wool. The hair is long, but it is tied in a bun and hidden under the hat like the movie. At the moment, there isn't a sculpted hair option in the 1/3 scale.

2. Removable Hat: This Police Uniform is incredibly detailed and well tailored. The hat is removable like you would expect.
Let's know your thoughts and thanks for your support.

QgD6vdu.jpg

Yep, aside from the stitching maybe, this level of detail and fit of the clothes looks like a way bigger scaled piece

No one has successfully made an amazing 1/6 ledger joker (clown version). I really hope they make one, I wonder if there are licensing issues with certain variations of a character though, I know that happens with other characters it's why neca can only make 1/4 ninja turtles, because other companies have the rights to 1/6. A 1/6 phoenix joker would be amazing too considering no one has made a good one.

Back