Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Policeman Ledger Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Queen Studios Collectibles said:
CHINA JOY SHANGHAI 2021

The Queen Studios team are pleased to announce that China Joy 2021 is almost here!

We've got tonnes of surprises in store for you and some incredible pre-orders.

Can you guess our first Mystery Pre-order?

B8HkSIF.jpg

Looks like a bust.

ZOwVCIc.jpg

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
China Joy Shanghai 2021

Hey Guys! We're another day closer to China Joy, and today we're pleased to reveal that the TDK Joker (Police Uniform) will be displayed at the event.

We have some even better news, this Joker will be available for pre-order at during the event. Can you guess what scale it is?
We're also planning on sharing more exclusives and answering questions about this piece on our China Joy Preview show on MCE. Set your reminder now on the link below!

What an odd choice. Dedicating resources to this instead of Bane or a batman begins or a bale bust. However for all we know, they are making all of that too.

What an odd choice. Dedicating resources to this instead of Bane or a batman begins or a bale bust. However for all we know, they are making all of that too.
I'm sure they are, don't want to peak too early so they lol

They better be making all that. I'll be pissed if all we get is this thing, yet no Bane. Should be making Bane a priority lol. Sick of Ledger Joker at this point.

I'm actually ecstatic they're also doing 1:6 statues with Hot Toys quality, since I don't care for joints, zoned out stares, unnatural looking shoulders and such. : ) I hope they're well received so they keep them coming!

Yep the bigger one looks double the size of the other, ignoring the base

Kinda surprised at the smaller scale choice, I hope they don't move away from quarter scale too much

Back