Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker Life-Size Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have a good amount when I move in the near future. I think life size are great for a movie room with a projector, looking forward to setting it all up.
I have a movie room with a projector, but no way would I have room for life size statues in there as it's fairly small. I guess you guys in the States have basements in your homes so plenty of room.

Yeah I can see American house owners being able to own these, and with more space they bring less... strangeness I suppose to them. I think I've just got a thing against 1:1 busts and models, I just flat out dislike them.

But props to those who do like them and able to get one!

isSERvC.png

1cXN15n.png

4ZsbUsV.png

WYLBOir.png

ci5hhgU.png

gJNpQNR.png

TqMEE8M.png

QfJajzB.png

aBXeDbT.png

YgvrLMR.png

tk40XDT.png

wa8poYt.png

V9Kvyvj.png

Hx3CsIq.png

4mimplj.png

Jg03VXl.png

gipOQvV.png

14GRut7.png

h451XOq.png

YWL9lce.png

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
THE DARK KNIGHT THE JOKER 1/1 STATUE AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER SOON
Pre-order starts on 3 June 20:00 (GMT+8)
Queen Studios want to say a big thank you for your support and feedback on the Heath Ledger Joker 1/1 Statue.
Our R&D team have made some adjustments on the suit, head sculpt and hair to make it look more close to the character from the movie. With the joint efforts of all of us, finally, this Heath Ledger Joker 1/1 Statue is available to pre-order soon.
---------------------------------------------------
PRICE INFORMATION
Full Price: $11,720
Deposit: $3,400
PRODUCT INFORMATION
Product Material: Platinum Silicone, Real Fabric, Rooted Hair, Glass Eyes
Product Size: 192CM (H) x 73CM (W) x 80CM (D)
Estimated Delivery Time: Q2 2023
Edition Size: 188
AVAILABILITY
Europe
Middle East
Africa
ABOUT THE CHARACTER
With the help of allies Lieutenant Gordon and District Attorney Harvey Dent, Batman has been able to keep a firm grip on crime in Gotham City. But when a depraved criminal calling himself the Joker suddenly throws the city into chaos, the Caped Crusader starts to tread a fine line between heroism and vigilantism in a bid to restore order to Gotham City once again.
ABOUT THE STATUE
This The Joker 1/1 life-size limited edition statue captures the Clown Prince of Crime from Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight (2008) from one of his most iconic scenes. The Joker is stood in his iconic purple pinstriped suit, while he holds his calling card in his right hand. His clothes are made of the finest fabrics, and are hand tailored to fit just like the movie. His soft to the touch skin is made of platinum silicone, creating an unparalleled character likeness, before his make up is expertly applied and his hair is punched on by one, cut and styled.

YHELg3l.jpg

H1jLgyj.jpg

ekfaKpU.jpg

c32huHv.jpg

I51wBUK.jpg

DqrjZzA.jpg

BnXnPn2.jpg

ArWniJQ.jpg

MNHAGk6.jpg

x9whyY1.jpg

yF8z4FR.jpg

siykLdP.jpg

Go1ccb5.jpg

MLwAikv.jpg

Q1x8YZO.jpg

6ZK2kGB.jpg

vSn7jSY.jpg

How are they going to give him sculpted shoes and shoe laces lol? At least to real laces. Looks too skinny and young. Tailoring too tight too.

How are they going to give him sculpted shoes and shoe laces lol? At least to real laces. Looks too skinny and young. Tailoring too tight too.
Gotta cut costs somewhere lol

Even if I had the cash to spare, there's no way I'm trusting queen to deliver, for 12k

Wow.. very poor attempt on the clothing..
They don't even care about the accuracy of the tie.. 😥

siykLdP.jpeg

with 12K, they can at least buy the actual screen accurate tie, or at least give some effort to replicate the details..

I'm barely a statue collector of any scale, never mind life-size, but everything about this looks off. Face paint looks too thick, body looks too spindly, tailoring on the costume seems like it's off in several aspects. And they want 12 grand for this?

Looks like year 7 Joker on his first day of High School, just needs the oversized rucksack that they grow into in a couple years time and he's good to go!

I kinda agree with pieces with more realistic normal clothes, all the magic of collecting for me it owning a scaled down version with amazing details [...]

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

That's another one of the joyous aspects of collecting for me, just having miniatures (if you will) of your favorite characters/things is a sheer delight!!!

I see the appeal of life sized busts more, especially something sculpted like mera. I wouldn't mind a full sized black widow though ;)

Well, who wouldn't? ;)

Could not disagree more. There's nothing more impressive than a life size statue in person. My Ledger Joker is still the grail of my collection.
that is an amazing statue I certanly would have something like that if I have the space and money

queens life size statue is simple not at that level

Back