Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker Life-Size Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
JSOyhxx.jpg

JmkDBzI.jpg

QVpvIs2.jpg

YLqF1th.jpg

divpHem.jpg

Last edited:
Now that looks like Ledger Joker. All they need to do is fix the hair. There is way to much of it.

Only $11,720. For that price they better fix the makeup, hair, and vest at least. Also that stack of cash on the base better be real.

Last edited:
I honestly don't get the appeal of life size statues. They just seem like mannequins to me.
I kinda agree with pieces with more realistic normal clothes, all the magic of collecting for me it owning a scaled down version with amazing details, even if I were rich I wouldn't collect life size full statues. Well, I'd prob get loads of iron man but that's because it's more impressive than just real clothes. At life size, it's less impressive to me as it's just real clothes on a mannequin as you say

I see the appeal of life sized busts more, especially something sculpted like mera. I wouldn't mind a full sized black widow though ;)

I kinda agree with pieces with more realistic normal clothes, all the magic of collecting for me it owning a scaled down version with amazing details, even if I were rich I wouldn't collect life size full statues. Well, I'd prob get loads of iron man but that's because it's more impressive than just real clothes. At life size, it's less impressive to me as it's just real clothes on a mannequin as you say

I see the appeal of life sized busts more, especially something sculpted like mera. I wouldn't mind a full sized black widow though ;)
I agree. I don’t get the appeal of a 1:1 full-size statue. Life-size bust still feels more like a “collectible” (like what Infinity is doing) where as, like you said, the full height piece is a mannequin in regular clothes. It’s less impressive IMO. Seeing clothing/details replicated at smaller scales is part of what makes a lot of this stuff so cool. I think 1/2 scale is the largest I would go for a head to toe statue piece.

Really not a fan of 1:1, always gives me the impression that I'm in a Halloween store with those awful 1:1 mannequins, no matter the quality. Also for me personally, it goes out of collecting vibes to crazy obsession vibes, I would not feel comfortable someone coming into my place with one. Not a judgement on other people, just how I would feel.

It looks nice enough, apart from the hair looking like a L'oreal advert.

Not for me, but congrats to anyone who gets it.

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
Heath Ledger Joker 1/1 Statue Highlight

At China Joy last year the QS team displayed a Work In Progress version of the 1/1 Heath Ledger Joker Statue. At the time we received a lot of feedback from collectors.

We took these feedback seriously, and we’ve made some adjustments since then. Check out the improvement belows:

1.For the suit, we upgraded the quality of the fabrics used on the clothing, paying more attention to the tailoring to capture his iconic purple outfit.

2.The head sculpt has been tweaked to capture the character even closely, and our artists recreated the make up more accurately.

3.His hair has been re-done, cut, styled and died to create a more authentic look.

Mlrzafx.jpg

o4YqU3f.jpg

tXcPX8r.jpg

t9O591d.jpg

gwEPHYB.jpg

kTvlzup.jpg

VJatUb8.jpg

Really not a fan of 1:1, always gives me the impression that I'm in a Halloween store with those awful 1:1 mannequins, no matter the quality. Also for me personally, it goes out of collecting vibes to crazy obsession vibes, I would not feel comfortable someone coming into my place with one. Not a judgement on other people, just how I would feel.

It looks nice enough, apart from the hair looking like a L'oreal advert.

Not for me, but congrats to anyone who gets it.
lol I don't think the people buying life size statues are putting them into their homes :lol perhaps mega rich people with mansions maybe. I'd say these are more aimed at the commercial market. Galleries, pop culture stores, cinemas etc. Private galleries too perhaps.

It's basically a scaled up version of their upcoming 1/4 scale, which is to say the likeness and hair look great

Likeness is the most important aspect along with the immaculate tailoring (which I would expect at this scale)

1:1 aren't for me but I see advantages over 1:2 scale as the clothes are easier to get right

Going full life size is indeed a little crazy but I ordered a couple recently(don't have them yet). Personally I think they look a lot less creepy than the hyper realistic busts. Those kinda freak me out, like human taxidermy. And it's not like you can just set the busts on the floor, so they end up taking up a similar amount of space as life size anyway.

Going full life size is indeed a little crazy but I ordered a couple recently(don't have them yet). Personally I think they look a lot less creepy than the hyper realistic busts. Those kinda freak me out, like human taxidermy. And it's not like you can just set the busts on the floor, so they end up taking up a similar amount of space as life size anyway.
You must have a lot of room lol.

Back