Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:4 (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are weird. We've already seen in-hand shots of how the face looks. Why are people acting like this is the first in-hand production shots? The white is all blown out.

View attachment 577271

The paint looks good.

Probably only seen 2 people spend some time styling the hair. Everyone else seems somehow happy with displaying it with poofy out of box hair. I don't know why they even bother with buying rooted/haired figures honestly.

I just want to see the sculpted version.
The paint job simply isn't as good as the prototype, not even close. Even in the pic you shared. I too thought it looked good there initially, until I compared to the prototype pics.

As someone who has ordered the artist edition, I'm disappointed. If this was a standard factory production I would be impressed, but this was supposed to be hand painted by Viper himself, and I paid over 2000 dollars Australian for it. Not only is it not upto his usual standard, he didn't even paint it, and it's not even numbered. Just comes with a plaque with his signature. I love Queen Studios, but I'm pretty salty over this.

Not fussed about the hair as I know it can be adjusted. Same thing happened with JND, most people just display it as is out of the box and it looks horrible. It's the paint that has me concerned.

5yFzlGN.jpg

In this thread...

You guys are weird. We've already seen in-hand shots of how the face looks. Why are people acting like this is the first in-hand production shots? The white is all blown out.

View attachment 577271

The paint looks good.

Probably only seen 2 people spend some time styling the hair. Everyone else seems somehow happy with displaying it with poofy out of box hair. I don't know why they even bother with buying rooted/haired figures honestly.

I just want to see the sculpted version.
I am with you on this. I too want to see the sculpted version. It’s baffling that it’s suppose to ship this month and there has been no pictures of the final product yet.

I have not seen this compared to their other 1/4 releases but it does look quite small compared to the QS 1/3 and JND 1/3
He looks about the same height as the joker premium format on the previous page, but everything is smaller and differently proportioned obviously
This looks terrible
Lol

Did they update the hair sculpt some? Looks like it has more finesse and detail than the original proto.

Looks great and I don’t think anyone is really missing out going for sculpted. I would definitely be happy with the sculpted hair version at least

It looks like there is a strange ridge around the base of the hair. What is that? Almost like the hair is a giant separate piece they glued to the head

The makeup looks too caked on imo. The likeness is a little soft too from those pics.

Yeah I think this looks great but I agree it seems a little soft, maybe it's partly the lighting. Surprisingly I think the sculpted hair looks better with this production sculpt than the rooted lol

Did they update the hair sculpt some? Looks like it has more finesse and detail than the original proto.

Looks great and I don’t think anyone is really missing out going for sculpted. I would definitely be happy with the sculpted hair version at least
Yeah I think they have, definitely I think any version you get will be a winner,can't wait to see more pics come in that aren't washing out the the white in the make up,love the likeness on this statue

Attachments

• IMG_20220518_151334.jpg
    IMG_20220518_151334.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 0
Back