Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:4 (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend and I were thinking of getting a custom left arm done (resting position) and his right hand would be holding his card. That ways, we can have two display options. Let's see, just thinking; all depends if his overcoat, etc. would come off easily.
Very cool. I assume the clothing comes off easy. They were able to put the clothes on over the statue so should be able to come off too. I also want to modify the arms to make them look more like the prototype. His hard holding hand was held out wider in the prototype- it looks more dynamic overall. No idea why they would change it.

Very cool. I assume the clothing comes off easy. They were able to put the clothes on over the statue so should be able to come off too. I also want to modify the arms to make them look more like the prototype. His hard holding hand was held out wider in the prototype- it looks more dynamic overall. No idea why they would change it.
Never noticed they changed in his card holding hand. His left arm could be extended more too, like the way his overcoat is stretched at the lapel in the actual scene. But then, unless the overcoat was made of a stretchy material, I don't think it would be possible. As such making him hold the lapel is difficult, I believe.

HLJ.png

Never noticed they changed in his card holding hand. His left arm could be extended more too, like the way his overcoat is stretched at the lapel in the actual scene. But then, unless the overcoat was made of a stretchy material, I don't think it would be possible. As such making him hold the lapel is difficult, I believe.

HLJ.png
Yea for sure I'm really curious to see what the body looks like under the clothes. It might be possible to switch out the arms with articulated 1/4 arms.

When is SpecFiction expecting to get the sculpted version in? Seems to be taking centuries.

Just an FYI for those of you interested in the artist edition. I just cancelled my order at specfictionship. I'm sure one will be available shortly.

The review for the rooted edition from BSC never got shared here. Probably the best I've seen the piece look; wow!

Back