Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:4 (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought you were going to hold out a bit until you see more pics? Although I don't blame you tbh. I'm just about there myself.
I was going to, but the more I saw, the less excited I became. Like gipetto says, I decided I don't need it, I have others on pre order which I'd rather put the money towards.

Also I kinda have a DC non movie rule - all my DC pieces are comic based so it wouldn't have fit in. That's how I'm justifying it lol

This may still turn out good, I just lost interest lol

I was going to, but the more I saw, the less excited I became. Like gipetto says, I decided I don't need it, I have others on pre order which I'd rather put the money towards.

Also I kinda have a DC non movie rule - all my DC pieces are comic based so it wouldn't have fit in. That's how I'm justifying it lol

This may still turn out good, I just lost interest lol
Fair enough man. As long as you're happy with your decision.

It's tough making decisions like that. I've sold some pieces I thought I'd never sell (Dark Side Anakin, DX15 Jack Sparrow), and not even opened some long pre-ordered HT items and moved them on straight away because I know I want the more refined collection of mostly JND which takes space and a lot of money.

Ultimately I knew I just had them boxed up under the bed, so I wasn't even getting to enjoy them, as such I ripped the plaster off and just got rid off them, I miss them, but not in an overwhelming sense. Always got to do what makes sense for your collection, it's difficult sometimes, but I do think part of the joy of collecting is growing and outgrowing and deciding to either expand or downsize and refine.

You probably made the right decision mate.

Anyway, glad to know outside of this QS have delivered, hopefully outside of the shipping those who receive it will be happy!

It's tough making decisions like that. I've sold some pieces I thought I'd never sell (Dark Side Anakin, DX15 Jack Sparrow), and not even opened some long pre-ordered HT items and moved them on straight away because I know I want the more refined collection of mostly JND which takes space and a lot of money.

Ultimately I knew I just had them boxed up under the bed, so I wasn't even getting to enjoy them, as such I ripped the plaster off and just got rid off them, I miss them, but not in an overwhelming sense. Always got to do what makes sense for your collection, it's difficult sometimes, but I do think part of the joy of collecting is growing and outgrowing and deciding to either expand or downsize and refine.

You probably made the right decision mate.

Anyway, glad to know outside of this QS have delivered, hopefully outside of the shipping those who receive it will be happy!
Yeah, it's hard to do sometimes, but actually quite liberating when it's done

Often it's FOMO that leads to orders building up but I agree, if it doesn't fit in your collection, there's no point having it

FD968CAE-FA1D-4EB6-A5F9-CF2C90AD7BA5.jpeg

I e-mailed the company I pre-ordered this Joker from, and they told me production has been delayed because Queen Studios was addressing issues with the figure. I ordered the Artists version with real hair. I hope this figure looks close to the press photos and videos I've seen when I FINALLY get it. It's been OVER A YEAR since ordering!!!

I e-mailed the company I pre-ordered this Joker from, and they told me production has been delayed because Queen Studios was addressing issues with the figure. I ordered the Artists version with real hair. I hope this figure looks close to the press photos and videos I've seen when I FINALLY get it. It's been OVER A YEAR since ordering!!!
I actually heard the same. I’ll be interested in seeing what later batches look like. I ordered my artist edition from spec fiction and was told they’ll be getting one of the latter batches so it may be a while longer.

I'm wondering if this has to do with the PVC legs and some of them leaning. I doubt they'd be changing anything else, although I welcome any delay to get this piece right, as the concept is amazing so it deserves perfection.

I got an email from Sugo Toys to say my artist edition will be shipping soon,I will post some pics here once it's arrived,I'm pretty excited

Tim Martin said:
This piece just arrived and is easily now my best statue yet. 300 piece Artists Edition Queen Sudios 1/4 Joker. The attention to detail is amazing and premium the box is wood with hinges, felt lined foam even the signature plaque is thick wood. The statue is just next level it almost looks like he's about to do his signature move and lick his lips. I'm so happy with it and Queens Studios is just next level. Definitely going to be picking up more QS pieces going forward.

GjN0ZIH.jpg

BdtXR2n.jpg

tmWyPwS.jpg

72l2NH3.jpg

mj1SKBZ.jpg

xBhFhxY.jpg

eFDvtuu.jpg

Sorry but the paint looks way inferior there, compared to the picture a few posts up

Back