Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:4 (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you're right but I don't know where else to order Queen Studios pieces without shipping being absurd.

Still waiting on this from Spec. I updated to my current temporary address so it better get sent out in the next 2 months.
That's true too! I just re-read that and I realize I come off as a little snobbish or negative about SpecFiction. I feel like they're good ppl based on good sounding customer service that others have relayed here. Toyswonderland is definitely the one place I would avoid at all costs.

I think OneSixthKit was starting to sell Queen Studios pieces which included free shipping. But, I couldn't tell if he was joking when he said "never again" after losing some money due to the crazy increased shipping costs that have occurred between when pieces first went up for PO and now. I know the InArt Joker stung him a bit b/c of how large and heavy the final box turned out to be

Last edited:
I think you're right but I don't know where else to order Queen Studios pieces without shipping being absurd.

Still waiting on this from Spec. I updated to my current temporary address so it better get sent out in the next 2 months.
I am in the same situation as you. To be honest my excitement for this piece is gone. I contacted Spec and tried to cancel but I wasn’t willing to lose my deposit. Hopefully this arrives soon. I definitely want to see what it looks like in person but probably going to sell it.

I am in the same situation as you. To be honest my excitement for this piece is gone. I contacted Spec and tried to cancel but I wasn’t willing to lose my deposit. Hopefully this arrives soon. I definitely want to see what it looks like in person but probably going to sell it.
I feel the same way, keep thinking if I should cancel (already paid in full) but this will be my first 1/4 so I think I'll just wait to see it in person

I would switch to the artist's edition if the price increase wasn't so significant. I can't justify paying double just for rooted hair and slightly better paint.

I thought about that as well, but I managed to sell my sculpted version for quite a profit, and then got the artist version for less than the PO price. Now in the aftermarket, the artist edition price is rising up.. and to me it's the best Joker Ledger likeness in 1/4.. so yeah, I decided to do it.

Finally jut outright cancelled this piece. The wait with Spec has been super frustrating for one, but I also just have too much financial uncertainty over the next few years. Still committing to the Prime 1 "Say Cheese" Joker to pair with my Batman and Harley, but that will be my final piece for a long, long time I think.

Spec has been receiving them in small batches; supposedly a lot more should be shipped in June but I'm also travelling all summer and don't have the capacity to handle reselling this piece as is. It is still a cool piece, but my hype has also completely plummeted considering it released so long ago now and I still don't have it in hand.

My modded regular version. Couldn`t stand the spaghetti hair and some of features in his "face".
The head is tightly glued on, hollow and almost certainly made of PVC, same goes for the body i guess.
Had to cut off the head and drill into the body to get it attached properly back on, upper body seemed hollow as well, but all in all i`m happier now.
I honestly think all of that stuff is way overpriced.
Or too cheap if you expect the same quality as the painstakingly painted and fuzzed proto!? ;)

My modded regular version. Couldn`t stand the spaghetti hair and some of features in his "face".
The head is tightly glued on, hollow and almost certainly made of PVC, same goes for the body i guess.
Had to cut off the head and drill into the body to get it attached properly back on, upper body seemed hollow as well, but all in all i`m happier now.
Or too cheap if you expect the same quality as the painstakingly painted and fuzzed proto!? ;)

Wow, what a difference. I never got this piece as I always though the expression looked pretty lifeless, and the pose was a bit stiff; but he looks alive with the changes you have made. I would certainly buy this. Great work!

The likeness on this is CRAZYYYYYYY good

Back