Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Queen is supposed to be hiring a few more people for QC/Customer Service. They only have one guy and he really has no power to do much. They don't seem to be making spares for anything and he can't authorize much of a credit. It's not good. I already have issues with multiple queen pieces and now this piece is due in later this week.
That’s not good lol. Hope they change things. I didn’t want to take the chance and risk things so I had to buy another and I’ll return the bad one. $3K statue temporarily lol.

Anyone have statue in hand already? I'm this close 🤏 to buying the regular version from Spec fiction especially with shipping being $89 via UPS. I think it'll pair well with my JND TDK Joker, just wanted to hear the opinion of fellow collectors who have this bad boy in hand.

Last edited:
That’s not good lol. Hope they change things. I didn’t want to take the chance and risk things so I had to buy another and I’ll return the bad one. $3K statue temporarily lol.
Darth, sorry to hear about your experience with the statue you recieved. Hopefully the 2nd one you bought is good to go. If there were no issues with the 1st statue you received, what would be your opinion on it?

Anyone have statue in hand already? I'm this close 🤏 to buying the regular version from Spec fiction especially with shipping being $89 via UPS. I think it'll pair well with my JND TDK Joker, just wanted to hear the opinion of fellow collectors who have this bad boy in hand.

Hold up mate, JND are just about to release a TDKR Batman!

Love the statue. While the cowl is a miss, the presence and pose just looks so good. Worth the price and then some. An amazing statue, just with the cowl was more accurate.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 73
I posted a heap of pics of mine in here way back. Where have you guys been? Lol.
Dang. I never received the notifications in regards to new posts in this thread for some reason. I didn't realize in hand pics were posted. xpl0sive, your pics looks great and I agree with your opinion on the likeness, cowl eyes, scale, etc. Thanks for sharing your pics man.

Darth, glad to hear you like it as well. It seems like you're on the fence with the cowl portrait but you're definitely happy with the unmasked portrait right? If anything I'll only get the regular edition. I'm doing a some research to help decide whether or not I'll be happy with the cowl portrait. So far I'm really liking what I see. Thanks for also sharing your pics. Much appreciated.

Garypool, as for the JND Studios TDKR Batman, I know that statue will be revealed soon and I know it's gonna be phenomenal. With that said, I'm not sure how much better it may be over the QS version but the deal breaker for me is the price. Every JND Studios statue has been over $2000(usd) and I just can't see myself spending that kind of money on a statue again. Heath Ledger Joker was the only exception for me... the only other exceptions would be a JND Robocop and Pennywise statue which will probably never happen. On a side note, are you ready to see the JND TDK Joker unboxing video?! I sure as he'll am and can't wait for that bad boy to ship🤘!

Overall I think my mind Is made up. I will more than likely pull the trigger on this QS TDKR statue so I can pair it with my JND Heath Ledger Joker.

Dang. I never received the notifications in regards to new posts in this thread for some reason. I didn't realize in hand pics were posted. xpl0sive, your pics looks great and I agree with your opinion on the likeness, cowl eyes, scale, etc. Thanks for sharing your pics man.

Darth, glad to hear you like it as well. It seems like you're on the fence with the cowl portrait but you're definitely happy with the unmasked portrait right? If anything I'll only get the regular edition. I'm doing a some research to help decide whether or not I'll be happy with the cowl portrait. So far I'm really liking what I see. Thanks for also sharing your pics. Much appreciated.

Garypool, as for the JND Studios TDKR Batman, I know that statue will be revealed soon and I know it's gonna be phenomenal. With that said, I'm not sure how much better it may be over the QS version but the deal breaker for me is the price. Every JND Studios statue has been over $2000(usd) and I just can't see myself spending that kind of money on a statue again. Heath Ledger Joker was the only exception for me... the only other exceptions would be a JND Robocop and Pennywise statue which will probably never happen. On a side note, are you ready to see the JND TDK Joker unboxing video?! I sure as he'll am and can't wait for that bad boy to ship🤘!

Overall I think my mind Is made up. I will more than likely pull the trigger on this QS TDKR statue so I can pair it with my JND Heath Ledger Joker.
Ahh, no worries, I thought you might not have known about it. Yeah I'm four statues in deep with them now. Depending on how it is I might get it to companion Heath's Joker, but I'm really limited on space and they're too expensive to buy so many of them so really want to limit to Snyder trinity and Joker in makeup.

Super excited to see how it's going to be, looks like it'll be shown at the end of the month, along with the Batman reveal. Hope they've added a bit more paint to his makeup, but either way it's going to be phenomenal!

Ahh, no worries, I thought you might not have known about it. Yeah I'm four statues in deep with them now. Depending on how it is I might get it to companion Heath's Joker, but I'm really limited on space and they're too expensive to buy so many of them so really want to limit to Snyder trinity and Joker in makeup.

Super excited to see how it's going to be, looks like it'll be shown at the end of the month, along with the Batman reveal. Hope they've added a bit more paint to his makeup, but either way it's going to be phenomenal!
I hear you. I'm also limited with space. I already told myself that this statue and the JND TDK Joker are my final 1/3 scale statues. We'll see how long that holds up. In the last email JND sent out, they said the TDK Joker unboxing would be this month and they teased the next reveal which is the Bale batman but I don't remember if it was clear it'll be TDKR or Batman Begins version. Hopefully it isn't the later otherwise I'll be kicking myself in the ass.

Fortunately I went ahead and bought the last QS 1/3 TDKR statue(regular edition) Specfiction had in stock. I was going to give myself the weekend to really think it over about purchasing this statue but when I saw Specfiction only had 1 left in stock I had to pull the trigger. I was also able to use my Specfiction rewards points($50) towards it which helped a bit. I was a little confused about my shipping options though which were UPS standard ground shipping for $89 or UPS 3 day shipping for $276 🤔. I went with the standard shipping but now I'm curious how long it will take to be delivered.

No problem, and goodluck with your choice. Personally, although I have the QS Batman, I still plan on getting JND Batman if they nail it.

So I need help understanding this news letter from TH because my frustration is at an all time high. They say they passed on containers because of chemical smells but then they say that the majority of these were safely on the way. So does this mean they are still waiting to secure containers to ship or are these already on a boat at sea on the way?

I hear you. I'm also limited with space. I already told myself that this statue and the JND TDK Joker are my final 1/3 scale statues. We'll see how long that holds up. In the last email JND sent out, they said the TDK Joker unboxing would be this month and they teased the next reveal which is the Bale batman but I don't remember if it was clear it'll be TDKR or Batman Begins version. Hopefully it isn't the later otherwise I'll be kicking myself in the ass.

Fortunately I went ahead and bought the last QS 1/3 TDKR statue(regular edition) Specfiction had in stock. I was going to give myself the weekend to really think it over about purchasing this statue but when I saw Specfiction only had 1 left in stock I had to pull the trigger. I was also able to use my Specfiction rewards points($50) towards it which helped a bit. I was a little confused about my shipping options though which were UPS standard ground shipping for $89 or UPS 3 day shipping for $276 🤔. I went with the standard shipping but now I'm curious how long it will take to be delivered.
Amazing piece and the Bale portrait easily makes it for me but you also can’t go wrong with regular. Will be cheaper than JND for sure. Love the piece and definitely a nice presence. Congrats and look forward to your opinion too.

Attachments

• 44939A2F-966F-44AE-AD6C-0C907259226A.jpeg
    44939A2F-966F-44AE-AD6C-0C907259226A.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 43
My statue came in yesterday from Specfiction and all I have to say is wow. Im loving it. All the criticism I read about and pictures I've seen online went out the window after seeing this thing in person. I'm glad I pulled the trigger on it. It will most definitely pair well with the JND Joker.

Sorry for the crappy pics. I suck at taking pictures.
20211103_114749.jpg
20211103_114616.jpg

My statue came in yesterday from Specfiction and all I have to say is wow. Im loving it. All the criticism I read about and pictures I've seen online went out the window after seeing this thing in person. I'm glad I pulled the trigger on it. It will most definitely pair well with the JND Joker.

Sorry for the crappy pics. I suck at taking pictures.
View attachment 543951View attachment 543952
Hi Jeff, didn't realise that was you but I recognise your display from BSC videos!

They both look great, congrats

Thank you! But you may have me confused with someone else bud. Lol. Im not sure who Jeff or BSC are.
Thank you! But you may have me confused with someone else bud. Lol. Im not sure who Jeff or BSC are.
LMAO!

I thought you were this guy as he has the same batman light and Jim Lee Hush Batman :D

jeff.jpg

Back