Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he’s chRging shipping from HK to their warehouse then from SF to me. Just combing it all. I’m sure it’s pricey from HK to me direct. Maybe same price.

I received my shipping invoice today of $160. I was expecting worse. I paid it immediately so hopefully it ships very soon. Seems like I have a bunch of stuff paid for but nothing shipping which was getting frustrating.

I received my shipping invoice today of $160. I was expecting worse. I paid it immediately so hopefully it ships very soon. Seems like I have a bunch of stuff paid for but nothing shipping which was getting frustrating.
Agreed. Charging a lot and not shipping is annoying. Also where’s yours shipping too.

I think he’s chRging shipping from HK to their warehouse then from SF to me. Just combing it all. I’m sure it’s pricey from HK to me direct. Maybe same price.
Sounds like it might be cheaper to just get direct from China if that's the case, would eliminate another middleman.

Yeah I shouldn’t have been charged this much let alone being in SoCal. Hope their newer products are released in the states. Hate to pay this much for shipping and taxes on top of it.

I would like to see the same pairing. Joker is 2 inches taller but with the taller base and hunched posture I think it will work.

If the Queen Batman needs a slight boost to offset the difference I would go to Lowes and get a small concrete slab to put under the base.

Shipper box says 44 lbs. my damn cowl portrait has a messed up eye. Working to see what can be done. QS QC isn’t that good. My Joker had a little overspray bump too. Must be unlucky 2 for 2.

Shipper box says 44 lbs. my damn cowl portrait has a messed up eye. Working to see what can be done. QS QC isn’t that good. My Joker had a little overspray bump too. Must be unlucky 2 for 2.
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it gets sorted. I had an expected delivery date of 10/18. Then it switched to a delivery date of 10/22. Should be getting this and XM/LBS Thor on Friday.

I just bought another and plan on returning this one. Really sucks as I heard QS does nothing for returns/replacements. Don’t want to take the risk of missing out. Also don’t want to stare at an eyesore. Literally. Thanks.

Attachments

• 5C4A1B84-2607-4BAA-A22A-A743DF0F12F6.jpeg
    5C4A1B84-2607-4BAA-A22A-A743DF0F12F6.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 5A8CF6A4-892E-47B8-B729-10A941980821.jpeg
    5A8CF6A4-892E-47B8-B729-10A941980821.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 67
Queen is supposed to be hiring a few more people for QC/Customer Service. They only have one guy and he really has no power to do much. They don't seem to be making spares for anything and he can't authorize much of a credit. It's not good. I already have issues with multiple queen pieces and now this piece is due in later this week.

Back