Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My statue came in yesterday from Specfiction and all I have to say is wow. Im loving it. All the criticism I read about and pictures I've seen online went out the window after seeing this thing in person. I'm glad I pulled the trigger on it. It will most definitely pair well with the JND Joker.

Sorry for the crappy pics. I suck at taking pictures.
View attachment 543951View attachment 543952
Congrats. Definitely a great piece and will be difficult to come by in the future.

Finally got some space cleared and took the time to unbox mine. It's an absolutely beautiful statue. The only slight issue I found with this is with the long deco piece that attaches to the side of the base on Batman's right hand side via magnet. That piece does not seem to sit as flush to the base as the same piece that attaches on his left side.

I thought I was either lining it up wrong or got an ill fitting component until I started watching reviews and looking at pics here and it appears to me that all of the statues look very similar to mine. Anybody else notice this with yours? It's not a huge deal because the cape disguises it somewhat and your kinda have to be looking for it to notice anyway.

After seeing the review on BSC today, I am glad I decided to wait for the JND version...
I absolutely hate the look of the cowl. His eyes look weird, and the whole chin/mouth part
looks nothing like Bale in the cowl.

For as much flak as the JND Joker seems to be getting, this piece is a miss as well.

After seeing the review on BSC today, I am glad I decided to wait for the JND version...
I absolutely hate the look of the cowl. His eyes look weird, and the whole chin/mouth part
looks nothing like Bale in the cowl.

For as much flak as the JND Joker seems to be getting, this piece is a miss as well.

I think the Queen Bale sculpts are pretty spot on except they painted the lips a bit too dark. A bit too purple of a hue like it's cold outside. If they were more of a flesh tone I don't think I could find fault.

Just wondering anyone with the rooted hair version, which product can I use to maintain the hair? I was cleaning some dust off of mine and messed up tiny area.
I don't have the rooted hair version, but they just use water and hairspray to style the hair (they did this on the Joker). I would just wet the area with water, style it how you want and then spray some hair spray on it.

I didn't like how my Joker hair was styled out of the box so that's what I did to fix it.

Back