Statue Queen Studios: The Avengers - Iron Man Mark VII 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt and details are shaaaaaaarp

I wish this studio did the 46 and 85 in 1/4.

It looks good but the leg connection to the hip area looks weird.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

CM Studio is the way, The best Iron Man on the market (value for money).

Wonder Festival 2021.

jMgyh1r.jpg

GBwIWdM.jpg

lfxfmQI.jpg

SFvwyiJ.jpg

czKhE2j.jpg

se5Doe5.jpg

HF1L9ae.jpg

Thank you for the pics

Does anyone think the red is too light - in the film it looked darker and more weathered, especially the gold and silver parts

The more I see it the harder it is to convince myself I don't need it. Only thing holding me back is that I have the bust on preorder, and I'm not sure I want them together because of the difference in the red paint color.

The more I see it the harder it is to convince myself I don't need it. Only thing holding me back is that I have the bust on preorder, and I'm not sure I want them together because of the difference in the red paint color.

I prefer 1/3 scale to 1/2 myself. To me once you get as large as 1/2 it feels like you might as well go all out and get 1/1.

But I did look at this and consider it but I ended up getting the 1/1 bust and the 1/4 statue instead for a similar price.

I prefer 1/3 scale to 1/2 myself. To me once you get as large as 1/2 it feels like you might as well go all out and get 1/1.

But I did look at this and consider it but I ended up getting the 1/1 bust and the 1/4 statue instead for a similar price.
I'd love to have these in 1/3, but I'm not sure about the status of that license. PCS has the "Gameverse" (or whatever it's called), but otherwise I don't think I've seen licensed MCU pieces in 1/3.

Meh, it looks fine I guess. I like the engineering and design but the paint finish looks cheap to me. For half scale, I expect the detail and lifelike nature to really ramp up. This doesn't impress me at all and he's also too thin in the legs

I just realized that this statue is battery operated too. For a statue with that many light up components? What the heck is Queen doing with this stuff. I have two half scales on order that I was expecting to be able to plug in to a wall display :slap

I just realized that this statue is battery operated too. For a statue with that many light up components? What the heck is Queen doing with this stuff. I have two half scales on order that I was expecting to be able to plug in to a wall display :slap
It's a joke I agree. Am not certain but from the videos I've seen, am guessing the switch for the head is accessible by removing the head?

It's a joke I agree. Am not certain but from the videos I've seen, am guessing the switch for the head is accessible by removing the head?
No clue. I haven't seen any reviews that actually point out where the compartment is, but the reviewers do confirm it's battery operated.

Back