Statue Queen Studios: Thanos (Brolin) Half Body Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a massive imposing statue, but I don't think it looks 1:1 scale. Thanos looks much wider next to Gamora in this image compared to the woman in this image.
bd5948c3134973b636584a412e9b0d68.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

An amazing piece but pretty obviously not true life-size seeing it next to that petite girl.

Looks pretty cool.. but why not do a 1.1
I mean look at the room you are going to need for this as is.And the price will be astronomical for the entire upper half which is more than 3/4 of the detailed work anyway.Would only be a couple of grand more for the legs,pants,shoes and Base.

Looks pretty cool.. but why not do a 1.1
I mean look at the room you are going to need for this as is.And the price will be astronomical for the entire upper half which is more than 3/4 of the detailed work anyway.Would only be a couple of grand more for the legs,pants,shoes and Base.

You would think.

But look at the price variance between the Mark 50 bust and its full statue counterpart. I think it was $1,200 to $8,900.

That is one of the craziest collectible videos that I remember seeing. The box is silly. I wonder how much that thing weighs? Four guys tried to lift and failed. It can't be solid polystone, can it? 🤣

My guy didn't lift a finger to help. That's when you know that you're paid when others break their back for your pleasures...LOL!

Back