Statue Queen Studios: Thanos (Brolin) Half Body Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
TkS7XGD.jpg

RZmE95e.jpg

Holy Frak!

I want that.

But I can’t exactly get another one, and this one is likely to be double the cost of the original.

And would you look at that, he’s actually got a neck, and more of his lower head showing.

Bit over the top imo.
Already did a Thanos life size bust, why not broaden into characters they haven't done?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bit over the top imo.
Already did a Thanos life size bust, why not broaden into characters they haven't done?

I think it looks great, but it’s sheer physical size is a bit daunting.... in that there is no way I’ll be able to fit that anywhere in the house.

Because of the size of the character, a 1/2 scale would seem more reasonable.

Ok this is amazing. Queen studios makes some amazing pieces that I will never be able to afford lol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Ok this is amazing. Queen studios makes some amazing pieces that I will never be able to afford lol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

It’s just a matter of priorities. Would you rather have one big item, or many little ones.

Holy ****. This will cost more than my bladders combined.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Looks like a massive imposing statue, but I don't think it looks 1:1 scale. Thanos looks much wider next to Gamora in this image compared to the woman in this image.
bd5948c3134973b636584a412e9b0d68.jpg

Looks like a massive imposing statue, but I don't think it looks 1:1 scale. Thanos looks much wider next to Gamora in this image compared to the woman in this image.
bd5948c3134973b636584a412e9b0d68.jpg

You’re probably right, but then again I don’t think their ‘original’ bust was exactly 1:1 scale either.

Back