Statue Queen Studios: Spider-Man (Tom Holland) Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not saying that they can't price what they like, but given what we're getting compared to their previous releases and that of other companies, the price looks way over the top.

I agree about the silicone, though. They say it's "platinum," but I haven't seen them elaborate on what that means and why it's a ~$800 price increase for this bust. A little research tells me that platinum silicone decreases the fail rate of the mold and makes production faster, but if production is faster, shouldn't costs decrease with a higher ES? Maybe the factories are charging insane amounts and we're about to see an increase across the board, I'm not sure.

Xjs8sDE.jpg

pJHQEvA.jpg

9KnNSJQ.jpg

qw8JHRf.jpg

Queen needs to do something about his hair. I agree with Jeff. Looks like a bad toupee/very fake. Takes away from the realism and is borderline doll-like.

Last edited:
Wow... that hair looks like a HOT MESS. I haven't pre-ordered this one, and this did absolutely nothing
but push me closer to completely passing on him.

For $4k, they damn well better fix this, because the more I see prototypes being displayed,
the worse and worse that it looks.

Back