Statue Queen Studios: LOTR - Balrog Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Cb9tO3u.jpg

Read on Facebook:

Benno Bissala said:
What scales/types does your Lord of the Rings license contain? Is it worldwide?

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
Not worldwide at the moment, but we are working on it. The scale need to be confirmed

Interesting. Now that I no longer have room for my ToyBiz Balrog I’ve been thinking about a decent bust to take its place.

Are they known for their 1:1 scale statues/busts? Ive never heard of this company but it seems to be all I can find on them.

I wonder what options they will allow for in order to display the Balrog bust. Will it be too heavy or big to put on a wall? Will it make more sense to put on a table/pedestal because that would be my guess. I remember seeing a Wolverine 1:1 bust pre-pandemic and that thing felt too big to put on a wall so I can imagine this would be a pain if you tried to hang it. Either way looking forward to seeing it up close.

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
QUEEN STUDIOS AT WONDER FESTIVAL SHANGHAI 2021

Hey Guys, We are pleased to announce that the Barlog statue will be displayed at the Wonder Festival 2021. Queen Studios know that many of you have been looked forward to it for a long time, we'll release more information in the coming days, you can join our Facebook collector group to see more information

195975561_1833488526828819_7312417250753984037_n.jpg

They say "statue", but I take it they mean "bust".

The base is a nice addition, but I can't imagine how much that will add to the cost, then the insane ship charges. I wonder if it will be optional.

Good God! Very cool but it’s huge and no doubt very expensive!

QUEEN STUDIOS BALROG BUST. said:
THE BALROG BUST BY QUEEN STUDIOS: AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER SOON

The Queen Studios team is proud to introduce our latest collectible, the Balrog bust, inspired by fiery demon from The Lord of Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring. This collectible bust captures the Balrog as we saw him on the big screen.

We're excited to bring TWO different sizes for collectors. The Polda Edition (Big) & the Cinta Edition (Small).
More collectible information will be revealed shortly. Watch the full video now to feel the power of this mighty beast.

Back