Statue Queen Studios: Joker (Joaquin Phoenix) Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grail piece right there.
Fantastic concept and design for the base too.

I agree, this will be the first piece in my collection as I've only just started and it really is great seeing this new wave of hyper realistic pieces becoming common

This looks more like a steroided up Phoenix. They did it wrong in that they didn?t sculpt Phoenix really first. Looks like they used him in makeup to sculpt. They should?ve done Arthur Fleck then paint makeup over him. That neck is thic

You have a point about the neck and build (as much as you can see of it), but I don't see how you can't see phoenix in the sculpt. They literally sculpted and painted fleck, then painted his clown paint on top of it, he looks real

You have a point about the neck and build (as much as you can see of it), but I don't see how you can't see phoenix in the sculpt. They literally sculpted and painted fleck, then painted his clown paint on top of it, he looks real

It’s very lifelike. 100% realistic but not Phoenix. I see more Tommy Lee Jones.

It?s very lifelike. 100% realistic but not Phoenix. I see more Tommy Lee Jones.

Well looks fine to me! But I won't be getting it. These are way to pricy. I have the heath one. Which is amazing. However, very expensive for these busts.

The Phoenix bust looks amazing!
But the Ledger bust from them was a fail, im shocked wth u talking Matt. the bust looks like transvestite :slap :monkey4 :horror

But the Ledger bust from them was a fail, im shocked wth u talking Matt. the bust looks like transvestite :slap :monkey4 :horror

Hahahah, that looks exceptionally awful!

I don't think I could ever go for a bust. This Phoenix one looks great, but unless you live in a really big house to give it the space it needs, these busts always remind me of cheap party stores. 1/3is as much as I could do.

To each their own. But I find it funny your opinion is trying to be aggressive to get under my skin. keep hating all you want. Ill have every heath statue and collectible. So, I don't care what you think dawg!

I've had issues with you in the past too. Your the dude that keeps getting warned by how he talks to people on here and you keep following me. On everything I like you have to chime in with your dislike. However, maybe fix your spelling any grammar a bit, too. I remember you. Always going to be haters. That's why the world is what it is.

The eyes are too close together on that ledger and the likeness isn't quite there. Still a good first effort, that was back when they didn't have the official licence wasn't it?

The eyes are too close together on that ledger and the likeness isn't quite there. Still a good first effort, that was back when they didn't have the official licence wasn't it?

No they didn't have the license. However, once you slick back the hair. You see Heath easy. If you don't slick the hair back. They hair is off. That's why I slick mine back. To each their own, but this is truly a great piece. I rather have the hair slick back then how it is in his face. Everyone's opinion is subjective because poor Heath is gone. So, who really truly knows what heath looked like.

IMG_3838.jpg
IMG_3839.jpg
IMG_3840.jpg

Your hair change made it definitly better :) but your pictures to dark.
But in the Video the bust looks off. At minute 17.54 its u can see bust from the front complete with hair, but to me it looks not really good.

Thanks for the pictures!
Your hair change made it a definitly better :) but your pictures to dark.
But in the Video the bust looks off. At minute 17.54 u can see bust from the front complete with hair, but to me it looks not really good. But i like your Bust :wave

Your hair change made it definitly better :) but your pictures to dark.
But in the Video the bust looks off. At minute 17.54 its u can see bust from the front complete with hair, but to me it looks not really good.

Its a video dawg. Plus its all subjective! If you see it in person, you see Heath. The hair is dark. easy fix. Ill worry about that later. But its hard to say what is perfect in a guy who is not with us anymore. However, one can fix it easy with hair spray and crinkle the hair. I don't want to go through the trouble. But it is an amazing bust in person. In some pics, online it makes the statue bad, when you don't fix the hair. But, it something you need to see in person. But the hair needs to be more green, mine came off because I used water and hair spray. Easy fix again. To each their own. However, people get tripped out when they see it. I had to put it in my room. Then a friend was like, his eyes are watching you. Its a bit to real. Ill take lighter pics. I actually did but they were side ways. However, you get the idea. People that leave it curly it looks weird. Ive actually had a buddy who knew heath, see it and was amazed. I hope one day he becomes famous. He was in the dark knight as an extra. I mean, you have an opinion which is fine. I don't care. However, you been negative a few times on comments. If you don't like it. Say it and move on. Now, if it was in production then I get repeating yourself. But In the end I will own all of heaths statues. So, to me its a win win. Plus, this bust is just getting more and more valuable. Idk if Ill get Infinity studio heath. Not a big fan of it. Now that face looks off. LOL, but again all subjective. Some like it some don't. But next time I comment, lets see if you have anything positive to say. But I think that's a stretch.

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
JOKER (2019) LIFE-SIZE BUST IN-HAND PHOTOS

Hey guys, we would like to share some awesome in-hand photos from a lucky collector in China.

t6qw8kk.jpg

m53Cc7A.jpg

ohV5jkt.jpg

4olGShz.jpg

xs6A8x0.jpg

Agree [emoji106] looks amazing ! Next on my wishlist :)
Hello again man! I just sent a message to you regarding the TERMINATOR 2 1:1 STATUE by nigelangelo but I also have a gentleman selling this JOKER 1:1 QUEEN STUDIOS BUST in my town….although I know you’re in Belgium so it may not help you much…I wanted to offer my help anyway. The guy wants $6000CAD and is also open to OFFERS so maybe we can get it for less. Let me know what you think.

Back