Statue Queen Studios: Joker (Joaquin Phoenix) Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P0yRXxz.jpg

em6FWxh.jpg

This is absolutely stunning, far beyond anything else i've ever seen - that base is a work of genius and passion.

I will have to admire this piece's beauty from afar - the price is simply out of my reach.

Looks beautiful. I haven't even seen the movie though and I doubt I'd be a big enough fan to fork out the money for something like this.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yes' the creators at Queen are insane.What a great Statue.. both sculpts are incredible.The behind the scenes scene is so cool.Have to display it with a mirrored area behind it or display it sideways?Or in the middle of a room?In a Display case?Don't want to miss the awesome mini dio Base.Like a secret Room behind the Man's Mind.Love it.

Last edited:
Yes' the creators at Queen are insane.What a great Statue.. both sculpts are incredible.The behind the scenes scene is so cool.Have to display it with a mirrored area behind it or display it sideways?Or in the middle of a room?In a Display case?Don't want to miss the awesome mini dio Base.Like a secret Room behind the Man's Mind.Love it.

If I got this it would be in a cabinet on a turntable so I could rotate it manually to show it off

The likeness isn't 100%, to me, but the design of the base is one of the coolest things I've ever seen in this hobby.

I really don't see any better than this. The likeness is dead on. If you don't like the likeness then you won't like the prime one 1/3 that just came out. But when I see this I see the actor dead on.

I really don't see any better than this. The likeness is dead on. If you don't like the likeness then you won't like the prime one 1/3 that just came out. But when I see this I see the actor dead on.

This looks more like a steroided up Phoenix. They did it wrong in that they didn’t sculpt Phoenix really first. Looks like they used him in makeup to sculpt. They should’ve done Arthur Fleck then paint makeup over him. That neck is thic

Back