QUEEN STUDIOS IRON MAN MK L Life Size bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tough choice, I went through that decision earlier today.....made my choice but wouldn't want to sway, both are AWESOME!

These look great and if I were a single man, I would probably get some of these...esp the Gal Gadot WW. but alas money, space, and the wife's glaring eye will prevent me from dropping this kinda cash on any of these :lol

Who carries these? I might get the Iron Man to go with MKI, MKII and War Machine 1:1. Others like Loki look phenomenal, but not spending that much.

If the clean version looks that nice (as shown in previous pics), then I'd go with the clean version. Especially if the other busts do not have a damaged version.

I always wished I'd picked up the damaged mk 3 as that one became more sought after

There are a couple videos up of the Queen Iron Spider bust. It looks good overall but there are some things worth noting. The base looks really cheap. The eyes are plastic and definitely look plastic. Queen also seems to struggle a bit with gold paint in a similar way Iron Studios and other producers do as well.

I just picked up the iron Spidey. Looks good, I have most of the SS bust and Spidey looks more realistic. I think he’s more true to “life size” then the SS bust. I’ll post some picks in the Spidey thread.

I live in the U.S. and was wondering who are you guys going through to secure your pre-order? Thanks!

Wow, just saw this on FB and they are looking absolutely fantastic. I wish I could afford one right now.

73539195_491219728141901_2911276391125221376_o.jpg

If they ever do Mark 85 I might have to bite!

Your pics inspired me to preorder. I thank you but my wife doesn't.
I could only find the damaged version though. I'm ok with that, should look pretty cool seeing what's lurking under the Iron Man suit....

Now that paint is nice. Not sure if it's the right shade of red though, but it's leagues ahead of the Sideshow Mark 43 Bust that I have.

The paint on the Mark 43 is anything but metallic, and the sculpt is so damn bumpy. In that there are actually lumps in what should be a smooth sculpt. Which is why it's been long relegated out of my collection room.

Back