QUEEN STUDIOS IRON MAN MK L Life Size bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay guys. Got mine in here in the US! It really is awesome, and even knowing the specs, it's bigger than I thought it would be.

That being said, some weird things to take note of. Paint on the battle damaged one is very clean. Not at all as battle damaged as in the promo pics. Also, for some reason, they switched the damage on the face to the other side. Weird. The red is very bright, especially since it's supposed to be battle damaged. So, if you want it to look like it appears in the promo pics, be prepared to add some of your own weathering.

Details on it are awesome, so while I'm disappointed with the lack of weathering, it's not a deal breaker for me.

Attachments

• 20210422_191139.jpg
    20210422_191139.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 43
It’s been known for awhile now that the battle damage wasn’t the same as the prototype.

Last year there was quite the reaction on the other forum and on Facebook.

My bust was shipped June 20th and I've been waiting all this time. The tracking finally updated on August 23rd and it just left a port in Shanghai. Like damn I knew things were backed up, but I didn't think it was that bad. At least it isn't lost I guess. Here's hoping to having this bust in hand someday after 2 years of waiting.

Back