Statue Queen Studios: Iron Man Mark VII 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They need to add arc reactor details like this hot toy. I don't like this white film. Makes it look very cheap.
A8A64704-3598-4E19-8BAB-60365AFE3B07.jpeg

I want a Mark 3. SS one is aftermarker overpriced and its def my fav MCU suit.

I have this one ordered but who knows when I'll get it. Still don't have Civil War Spider-Man and that has been released for months...

I have this one ordered but who knows when I'll get it. Still don't have Civil War Spider-Man and that has been released for months...

Sugo here in Australia has just received their batch today of the Premium version of the Civil War Spidey, so hopefully your supplier should get it in soon….. unless you’re in a country where the ports are a total mess.

Sugo also received the Standard version a month ago.

Last edited:
Looks great. But was hoping they would add arc reactor detail to the chest as Queen had mentioned it as a common request but unfortunately it looks like they skipped that detail. It was never there to begin with but would have been a nice addition that really would have elevated the statue.

Looks great. But was hoping they would add arc reactor detail to the chest as Queen had mentioned it as a common request but unfortunately it looks like they skipped that detail. It was never there to begin with but would have been a nice addition that really would have elevated the statue.
There is detail?

I really do appreciate that QS listened and added details to the arc reactor.

It really does take it to the next level. I know some probably think this is too tall but I really like that it's in a flying type pose. Awesome looking statue!

Anyone know if the LED lights are battery operated or can be plugged in to wall outlet?
I prefer the pose on this over the SS but the lighting is a deal breaker for me. I love how the lights are bright on the SS and you can just plug it in and not worry about batteries.
Cant find any info on this.

Well bummer. Just inquired with Queen and LED lights illumination is through battery only.
I dont want to constantly have to change batteries.
Will have to think this over a lot, was really hoping to get this, but might have to get Sideshow version.

Well bummer. Just inquired with Queen and LED lights illumination is through battery only.
I dont want to constantly have to change batteries.
Will have to think this over a lot, was really hoping to get this, but might have to get Sideshow version.
That is a bit silly, I wonder where the battery compartment is? Surely it's not on the underside of the base....

Yeah, with these statues, I really dont want to mess with them other than to look at since they're so fragile.
Dont want to accidentally drop something, or chip it.

In looking at some of the statues I see for sale or trade, I see so many that are chipped or some form of damage.
So I'd rather not really want to mess with it, other than to dust it.

I really love the bright lighting of the Sideshow.
I dont know...I really like the pose of this thought. Plus I know its a con for some with the statue being so tall, but in a way, that is also a plus as
it can look more impressive having that much height.

Back