Statue Queen Studios: Iron Man Mark VII 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which ones did you you be able to identify?

screen22.jpg

Argh!! This is just too much........but I don’t know if I can resist.

I already have the Sideshow Mark 3 Maquette, and the Iron Studios Mark 43, 46, 85. Heck I even have the Hot Toys 1/4 Mark 3 & 43, among other 1/6 scales and Life size busts.

Do I really need more Iron Man collectables, but I really want a Mark 1.

Argh!! This is just too much........but I don’t know if I can resist.

I already have the Sideshow Mark 3 Maquette, and the Iron Studios Mark 43, 46, 85. Heck I even have the Hot Toys 1/4 Mark 3 & 43, among other 1/6 scales and Life size busts.

Do I really need more Iron Man collectables, but I really want a Mark 1.

Haha you sound like you have plenty, but could use a Mark 1 :wink1:

Which ones did you you be able to identify?

Could possibly be a Mark 4 (middle pose) and 45 in there (far right), possibly a 46 (second from the left)

The far left and the one behind the Mark I have to be the 85 and 50.

:lol :rotfl :lol

-The feedback for the MK7 has been largely positive, but a few collectors have questioned the size of the base. We have collected all of this feedback, and passed it on to our artists. We won't make any further changes-

Lol good to see feedback was passed on, but didn't make a difference this time!

What was the issue with the base? That it is too tall? As it doesn't look that big footprint wise. If it was 1/3 scale I would understand people saying it was big

Lol good to see feedback was passed on, but didn't make a difference this time!

What was the issue with the base? That it is too tall? As it doesn't look that big footprint wise. If it was 1/3 scale I would understand people saying it was big

The statue looks highly well detailed but the base is a tad tall, they making more iron man statues so gonna see what else they?ve got coming out before I make an order. I?m paying off their queen studios ledger joker, so once that?s done I will order an iron man statue.

A lot of detail but that base is horrid.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I think to be fair we have to wait for the release of the full diorama. The height has been arranged to fit in with the overall scale of this set. It would be too late to change it now. Wait till Hulkbuster comes out!

I think to be fair we have to wait for the release of the full diorama. The height has been arranged to fit in with the overall scale of this set. It would be too late to change it now. Wait till Hulkbuster comes out!

Yeah, this is sort of what I'm waiting on. I'm not a huge Mark VII fan because there's been so many variations of it made, but a part of me thinks if it sells out and I wind up loving the entire diorama I'll be kicking myself if I have to pay aftermarket. I almost wish they'd debut the entire diorama so we know what we're getting ourselves into.

Yeah, this is sort of what I'm waiting on. I'm not a huge Mark VII fan because there's been so many variations of it made, but a part of me thinks if it sells out and I wind up loving the entire diorama I'll be kicking myself if I have to pay aftermarket. I almost wish they'd debut the entire diorama so we know what we're getting ourselves into.

If Ironman is your fav character, then I say take the plunge, I think this collection will be one of a kind. Worst case I'm sure you could sell it down the line to others that have skipped pieces from this collection. I've taken the plunge as I love diorama collections, its pretty rare.

Back