Queen Studios: Iron Man Mark III Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't QS confirm it's a 1:1 bust? Theres a screen grab on the first page.

Nothing says it's a bust, although I still think (hope) it is
Queen Studios stated on facebook multiple times that this is a bust. Although it seems like they are making a 1/4, a 1:2 scale and a bust of each popular Mark armor.

Nothing says it's a bust, although I still think (hope) it is

Literally from the previous page. Not sure how there’s any confusion?:dunno

54A743AD-DD0D-4E18-BD15-49C940084442.png

If this is a bust it puts me in a dilemma to get this as the mark 3 is my favorite armor or the mark 7 which looks fantastic with all the details.

If this is a bust it puts me in a dilemma to get this as the mark 3 is my favorite armor or the mark 7 which looks fantastic with all the details.
As good as the 7 looks and it is iconic from the first avengers film, I personally would choose the mark 3, it is a tough choice for me too though!

Looks very nice. I'm already getting the Mk 7 so I am out but this is great for those who prefer the MK 3 suit. Personally I prefer the aesthetic look of the 7 but feel the 3 is the more iconic suit.

Okay, time for nitpicking as this was my most anticipated piece from queen:

Am unsure about the big bits of grey at the bottom, they look cheap to me and superfluous.

The face plate could do with a bit more reflectivenes, but not as much as sideshow's recent one

The arc reactor didn't look like that in the film, it was just a white circle in most scenes

The eyes should be black, not white when not lit up - they could have found a way to do this IMO

The mark 7 came with shoulder weapons, will this be an option for the mark 3? Rocket launchers would look nice

Having said that all that, the red looks really nice and the face looks good lit up

Back