Queen Studios: Iron Man Mark III Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
13hUhUK.png

Hoping for a 1:1 or 1:2 bust. I held out on the SS Mk III 1:1 bust thinking "I wonder if QS is going to take a stab at any earlier IM armors..."

If it’s 1/4 scale I may pick it up. I sold my SS MKIII last year. I’m guessing this will include an unhelmeted Tony Stark portrait (possibly an artists edition with rooted hair). I’d prefer a Mark 85, but maybe that will come down the road.

And I was about to pull the trigger on the SSC Bust too. I’ll sit back down and wait this out.

The ssc bust will be available for a while yet, I just hope we get to see some of these Queen pieces sooner rather than later. This and black widow are all I'm interested in

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
QUEEN STUDIOS AT WONDER FESTIVAL SHANGHAI 2021

Hey Guys! We are pleased to announce that the Iron Man Mark 3 will be released at Shanghai Wonder Festival 2021.
If you are a fan of Iron Man, stay tuned, because we'll release more news on how you can collect more of his iconic armors in the following days.

vgMDoBB.jpg

Last edited:
Looks to be another bust.

Attachments

• 6C805F00-57FD-452F-B10F-561DF6E5BE1E.png
    6C805F00-57FD-452F-B10F-561DF6E5BE1E.png
    367 KB · Views: 70
SS's paint app on the gold was off.

Yeah, I know it’s been debated that there‘s scenes in the movie where it’s shiny like Sideshows, but that teaser is exactly how I pictured the Mk3 Colors.

Not to mention how much I like how Queen puts the extra effort in for their bases.

The one thing I'm hoping they tone down is the base actually, I far prefer SS's minimalist bases to the ones Queen does for IM.

The one thing I'm hoping they tone down is the base actually, I far prefer SS's minimalist bases to the ones Queen does for IM.
I disagree. I hope the base is similar. I want all the busts to have the same design for the base.

Back