Queen Studios: Iron Man Mark III Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20220312-093108_Chrome.jpg

That's disappointing. I don't understand how companies like Sideshow and Iron Studios can engineer a way to make the light up functionality work across the entire statue on one power source but QS can't.

That's disappointing. I don't understand how companies like Sideshow and Iron Studios can engineer a way to make the light up functionality work across the entire statue on one power source but QS can't.
It can't be a licence issue can it? It just sounds so stupid that they chose to do this

Queen have updated their page to show the ES of 1200

It's a little more than I'd hoped but as long as the quality is good, I can cope

There are production pieces out. How did they move this bust so fast? Was it already in progress before they put it up? If so, I wish Queen would do that more often.

There are production pieces out. How did they move this bust so fast? Was it already in progress before they put it up? If so, I wish Queen would do that more often.
Where are you seeing production pieces?

And yeah, I think they delayed the release of the 3, maybe to sell more 7

Where are you seeing production pieces?

And yeah, I think they delayed the release of the 3, maybe to sell more 7
I saw them from QS Toys Distribution on Facebook.

I think the 3 is kind of boring compared to the 7. If I had to pick between the two I'd still keep my 7 over the 3. The details on that bust blow this out of the water imo. Of course this armor is the original, etc. etc., but I'm not too fussed that I don't have it on order.

I think the 3 is kind of boring compared to the 7. If I had to pick between the two I'd still keep my 7 over the 3. The details on that bust blow this out of the water imo. Of course this armor is the original, etc. etc., but I'm not too fussed that I don't have it on order.

The 7 will be my only Iron Man bust. If I were buying multiples I would have to get all 1-7 and I'm not doing that. I wonder if Queen will make them all?

Mark 3 is all I need personally, it's just my fave and so iconic. The 7 is the better bust but this looks simply amazing, really glad I ordered:
BohTbhN.png
8j7v7T1.png

The 7 will be my only Iron Man bust. If I were buying multiples I would have to get all 1-7 and I'm not doing that. I wonder if Queen will make them all?
I can see them potentially doing mark 2 as it's just a repaint of this one, nobody has done a mark 5 statue although I think that would look cool

Mark 3 is all I need personally, it's just my fave and so iconic. The 7 is the better bust but this looks simply amazing, really glad I ordered:

I can see them potentially doing mark 2 as it's just a repaint of this one, nobody has done a mark 5 statue although I think that would look cool

I say this all the time, but I need a Mark 5 and 6. Where is the love for them? I know 5 doesn't have much screen time, but at least give me the 6 with his shoulder missiles on display. I think I'd prefer 5 as a full 1/4 statue, but given that 5 hasn't been done as a bust I'd probably buy it on principle alone :ROFLMAO:

I might end up picking up the Mark 3 bust, but I'm trying to avoid becoming a bust collector. So far I'm failing.

I say this all the time, but I need a Mark 5 and 6. Where is the love for them? I know 5 doesn't have much screen time, but at least give me the 6 with his shoulder missiles on display. I think I'd prefer 5 as a full 1/4 statue, but given that 5 hasn't been done as a bust I'd probably buy it on principle alone :ROFLMAO:

I might end up picking up the Mark 3 bust, but I'm trying to avoid becoming a bust collector. So far I'm failing.
Queen is ruining all my plans lol

Defo the mark 6 should get more pieces, after sideshow's pf it seems to have dropped off everyone's radar

Back