Queen Studios: Iron Man Mark III Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UZTX6f2.jpg

INhsRro.jpg

VVk825B.jpg

KO7PUym.jpg

ms0vcBO.jpg

V3ZJ6Yb.jpg

YzNmxea.jpg

lowXuRb.jpg

7kSxfP1.jpg

79k6vyY.jpg

9WwE1dA.jpg

5HNuvWO.jpg

I keep telling myself I don't care for this bust but then I change my mind and convince myself I need to get it because of what it represents :slap

Also it bothers me a little that half of them have name plates and half don't. I'd rather QS picked one or the other for the entire line for consistency.

I keep telling myself I don't care for this bust but then I change my mind and convince myself I need to get it because of what it represents :slap

Also it bothers me a little that half of them have name plates and half don't. I'd rather QS picked one or the other for the entire line for consistency.
mark 85 bust doesn't have a nameplate? That's a bummer.

True, I'll probably be leaving the name plate off anyway

And yep, for all the flaws I see, I'll be picking this one up as I've been waiting for a mark 3 bust and this is as good as it gets

To be honest I was expecting more for this seeing as it's my favourite mark. But compared to the mark 7 bust this one looks underwhelming. No shoulder missiles? Really.. may get the mark 7 over this. The mark 7 is more detailed and looks more bang for buck.

To be honest I was expecting more for this seeing as it's my favourite mark. But compared to the mark 7 bust this one looks underwhelming. No shoulder missiles? Really.. may get the mark 7 over this. The mark 7 is more detailed and looks more bang for buck.
Maybe that's why they didn't include the 7 in the line up above lol

Anyway I ordered the mark 3, I don't think it's any less detailed but it's defo not perfect

I completely agree. I have passed on all other Iron Man busts but that Mk 7 looks too cool to pass up.

Always nervous about having something big and expensive shipped over the border.
Plus the shipping costs will be insane.

Always nervous about having something big and expensive shipped over the border.
Plus the shipping costs will be insane.
Think of us over the pond lol

Shipping as well as import fees are just a normal part of this hobby

I've asked queen how the lighting works and if there will be one switch for all lights, they just said they'll ask the factory and stay tuned...

I've asked queen how the lighting works and if there will be one switch for all lights, they just said they'll ask the factory and stay tuned...
People have been griping about this for so long (myself included) that you'd think they'd have figured out a way to do it to where you don't have to charge the reactor. I'm not sure about the newer busts, but the reactor on my MK50 doesn't last long at all before it needs a charge.

People have been griping about this for so long (myself included) that you'd think they'd have figured out a way to do it to where you don't have to charge the reactor. I'm not sure about the newer busts, but the reactor on my MK50 doesn't last long at all before it needs a charge.
I might regret my purchase if I have to charge it, they should announce from the outset how it works

Queen confirmed on FB the nameplate is NOT removable - which is strange as their other one was magnetic....

I might regret my purchase if I have to charge it, they should announce from the outset how it works
Probably going to bite the bullet and purchase soon myself. I'm going to buy with the mindset that it'll be as annoying as the 50/85 and be pleasantly surprised if QS changes it. Maybe not the best way to buy something, but the more I think about owning a wall of Iron Man busts the less self control I have.

Probably going to bite the bullet and purchase soon myself. I'm going to buy with the mindset that it'll be as annoying as the 50/85 and be pleasantly surprised if QS changes it. Maybe not the best way to buy something, but the more I think about owning a wall of Iron Man busts the less self control I have.
Fair enough, as long as the worst case is cool with you. If they confirm it is the same set up as the others, I may have to rethink

Back