Queen Studios: Iron Man Mark III Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised this hasn’t been reviewed or unboxed yet via YouTube or Facebook.
Although shipping isn't what it used to be, this one will still be released within a few months of it going up for pre order. I expect unboxing vids in the next month, and for me to have it in hand by October/November maybe

Love it. Thankfully no huge QC issues. Lite scratches more so hairline finish issues but can be overlooked tbh. Compared to some issues with the MK7, I’m ecstatic. Here’s a couple.

Attachments

• F47CC10A-6919-4AE4-AEFB-D011B9EB1864.jpeg
    F47CC10A-6919-4AE4-AEFB-D011B9EB1864.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Looks amazing, congrats

I'm still on the face whether to keep mine but he goes really well in your collection!

Are the eyes a bit too bright for you or just right? It's something I heard, I would use a battery eliminator if that's not an issue, to have the eyes on all the time. Shame about having to charge the arc

Looks amazing, congrats

I'm still on the face whether to keep mine but he goes really well in your collection!

Are the eyes a bit too bright for you or just right? It's something I heard, I would use a battery eliminator if that's not an issue, to have the eyes on all the time. Shame about having to charge the arc
THANK YOU! Eyes look good to me, I'm sure they'll dim down quick if left on, but yes super annoying how you turn it on/off. It has a huge presence and really elevates a display.

I hope to get the IS Bale Batman bust and have him on the same display. Would be my biggest representations of my favorite movie franchises.

THANK YOU! Eyes look good to me, I'm sure they'll dim down quick if left on, but yes super annoying how you turn it on/off. It has a huge presence and really elevates a display.

I hope to get the IS Bale Batman bust and have him on the same display. Would be my biggest representations of my favorite movie franchises.
Yeah I have the blue grey sideshow life-size batman bust, the only iron man I want is the mark 3. Oh well, you've basically convinced me to keep my order lol 😆

Yeah I have the blue grey sideshow life-size batman bust, the only iron man I want is the mark 3. Oh well, you've basically convinced me to keep my order lol 😆
For the price you can’t get better. Surprised the difference in price if this had a silicon portrait. Easily $3K more. Good luck and post pics!

Back