Queen Studios: Iron Man Mark 7 Life-Size Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
oE52Lbb.jpg

Looks really good. Great proportions (until someone inevitable proves otherwise) and paint. I'll go as far as to say this is the first ever IM life statue that actually looks like a real life armor. None of the others ever felt like that to me, specially the Sideshow ones.

The proportions look great but I have an issue with the paint, it's too dull and flat on every part to me, especially the gold parts

Looks really good. Great proportions (until someone inevitable proves otherwise) and paint. I'll go as far as to say this is the first ever IM life statue that actually looks like a real life armor. None of the others ever felt like that to me, specially the Sideshow ones.
Definitely agree that the Sideshow ones always look so cheap and it's strange to me that they have the fingers pointing down. I think closed fists work better for the life size armors. It'd be cool to get a life size armor in a more dynamic pose. Not that I could ever afford it :ROFLMAO:

Back