Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they cancel the Dune figures.

giphy.gif

Paul in the stillsuit would be good, but I wouldn't want a line-up of characters all in stillsuits.

Thinking ahead in hopeful manner, perhaps Dune will grown in popularity (after Dune 2) and we will have more choices made. If that is the case, then Paul is worthy of showing his growth on the shelf much like Luke -- display his first uniform outfit and his final outfit. There are other characters that, if made, will cover the stillsuit look just fine.

I don't much like DUNC. I just want some dolls of the better cast characters. But with the way they're going, it'll be a miracle to have a POOL PO by the end of the year...

If you get only one, then yes, absolutely it should be Paul in stillsuit.

If you get more, say Duncan too, then you've got two stillsuits there... more if Mamoa is made.

How many Dune 1/6th figures have been announced and PO'd? I just remember Paul and Duncan from that other company.

If you get only one, then yes, absolutely it should be Paul in stillsuit.

If you get more, say Duncan too, then you've got two stillsuits there... more if Mamoa is made.

How many Dune 1/6th figures have been announced and PO'd? I just remember Paul and Duncan from that other company.

These were the supposed goals of AUG Toys
350620-1111.jpg

So far just a not great Gurney and Paul which looked pretty good to me.
14__01742.jpg

I do hope we get some villains from InART. Bautista is an okay enough actor and the costume is cool. I wouldn't mind Rabban.

Oh, Gurney... called him Duncan up there but I meant Gurney.

Yeah, ambitious line-up that has seemed to fizzle... hope that doesn't mean their figures will also be disappointing.

I POed that Paul but honestly, I was hoping InArt would show theirs so I could cancel. Alas, the things I specifically want are the ones that get put on the backburner. Once again, Fortuna spins me downwards on her wheel...

DUNC wise I'd buy Paul (Stillsuit, Army Dress, and if we're going by the sequel the Fedyakin or some Imperial garb), Leto, and maybe Jessica, Duncan (with infinite Duncans I could come close to Leto II's Godhood) and maaaayyybe Chani (Zendaya is still not muh Chani). I'm not going to be buying Pugh as the "most stunning woman in the universe", let me tell you that...

57524b4dc6e565ab10ef992a4b78e32e.jpg

I like Bardem as Stilgar but enough to drop 300$ on Stillsuit figure #3... They're not going to be moving further down the line anyway to wish for Leto II(I) or whatever. Best case scenario they do DUNC Messiah and conclude the Trilogy.

That's a horrible look/pic for her. She ain't bad looking by any means
View attachment 605433

Agreed that she isn't really who I'd pick for Irulan though.
She's certainly not ugly, but even with the makeup she's "background girl at a college cafe" tier. Good actress and all, I liked most of her recent flicks, but getting cast as Irulan is an even bigger miscast than Zendaya as Chani. The fact that they cast Seydoux as someone else is even more baffling. But then again DUNC is all over the place. It's pretty much just a collection of "hot current actors", and coupled with Vilenueve's brutalism fetish, makes the entire thing look entirely soulless. But whatever, as long as they give me dollies of the core cast, I don't much care. I'm past expecting entertainment from pop culture.

Back