Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Queen Studios Collectibles said:
BREAKING NEWS!
THE NEXT GENERATION OF SIXTH SCALE FIGURES IS COMING BY INART
If you are 1/6 scale collector , make sure you join our new Facebook 1/6 Collectible Figures group to get more exclusive 1/6 collectibles content:
>>> www.facebook.com/groups/inartfigures/

09YkvOE.png

rd5jTKZ.jpg

NEXT GENERATION SIXTH SCALE FIGURES

The team behind Queen Studios is proud to introduce the newest collectibles brand InArt!
InArt create incredibly realistic 1/6 scale collectible figures. Each figure includes switch-outs, accessories and full articulation.
Led by Chinese Artist Viper, the InArt team work closely with Queen Studios for production and distribution so you can be sure that these figures will live up to expectations and exceed the quality shown in prototypes.

Last edited:
Queen Studios will push the prices double or triple then Hot Toys will follow suit like they did with statues.

If they're becoming WB's go-to company, then we're in for some treats. 1/6th Fantastic Beasts Mads Mikkelsen & Jude Law. How about a 300 Leonidas? Blade Runner maybe?! I am disappointed they're going with M4trix Neo though. I want the Revolutions/Reloaded look. I am hyped as **** for that Paul though.

42535f1423487469379185c7666d1717893e9004.gifv

Queen Studios will push the prices double or triple then Hot Toys will follow suit like they did with statues.
A part of me hopes for that, because then I'll go back to collecting my absolute favourites and not try to complete teams. The other half of me knows that this'd wreck me as I'd still want to complete my wishlist... Question is if they'll be truly revolutionary enough to warrant the cash.

Last edited:
So Asmus lost the license for Lord of The Rings or what ?
Multiple companies can have a license. Sideshow and HT both have the Star Wars license, and Sideshow also makes Marvel figures albeit comic boom based.

We need multiple companies to have the same licenses, otherwise we get things like that Peacemaker because they just get lazy.

It looks like a Ledger Joker, and a Neo from Resurrections there on the end. What an odd assortment of licenses. They must've carved out a tiny slice of the pie for themselves. We'll see how they end up getting distributed.

This is similar to how Molecule8 launched years ago before we all witnessed the crash & burn.

I'll wait until actual products, etc. materialize.

It's all hype and marketing in the beginning.
The massive difference here is that Queen Studios has proven work and releases. I am curious to see what comes out.

This is similar to how Molecule8 launched years ago before we all witnessed the crash & burn.

Difference being that this isn’t some startup company that’s unproven. Queen Studios have released licensed statues already.

I’m curious to see what they’ll bring to the table. Seems like they must have a good relationship with WB from their choice of figures to tease.

Just my two cents, but I'd come out of the gate firing to catch collectors attention. Start with the big time TDK Joker and have it ready to ship. You can always produce more, but having something ready to go and some trust in your abilities will get people talking. There should be a solid number to achieve a certain sale number, but create more demand than supply right at the beginning.

Queen Studio has been around for a while now making hyper realism statues. Their work has been very impressive so far. Don't think it's a fair comparison to Molecule. Who knows how well they'll transition to 1/6 figures of course but it's not like they have zero experience in the high end market like the mess that Molecule was.

DwBUnJt.png
VANYHmS.png

tQDXN5M.png
RV8TGzC.jpg

Multiple companies can have a license. Sideshow and HT both have the Star Wars license, and Sideshow also makes Marvel figures albeit comic boom based.

We need multiple companies to have the same licenses, otherwise we get things like that Peacemaker because they just get lazy.
I thought two companies can’t produce the same scale at the same time

Back