Statue Queen Studios: Green Scar Hulk 1:4 (Comic)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not any more. : )

y5uF6xs.jpg

G4sQTWO.jpg

V2nzagb.jpg

i5yLR94.jpg

oIrzQsz.jpg

zGhHLCQ.jpg

FyNCagJ.jpg

6s1m2tN.jpg

SI2Jk28.jpg

djYpBpx.jpg

9iPZmRz.jpg

Li73962.jpg

jJRbiud.jpg

rRiSIdQ.jpg

vyoN3Dm.jpg

mSSoIfQ.jpg

Zr0iAz1.jpg

K73EYMv.jpg

ajGKn11.jpg

cMh3nwf.jpg

18D941P.jpg

Very nice, Shoo! Yup, those pics are way better! Thanks! :)

If I was still into statues like i use to be I would be all over this.

I am aging out a bit I think. Just dont get as excited as I use to.

BUT this is a great looking piece and a prize for all those who order it. Congrats. If this came out two years ago I would be all over it.

Really nice piece.

1 less Ex. I can't wait. This statue will have to be displayed higher because of the angle of his head. Super stoked.

How do you guys like this compared to the XM Transformation Hulk? I missed the boat on that one but still want to get a great 1st Hulk statue. Still searching around for the XM at a reasonable price but no such luck. This looks great too.

How do you guys like this compared to the XM Transformation Hulk? I missed the boat on that one but still want to get a great 1st Hulk statue. Still searching around for the XM at a reasonable price but no such luck. This looks great too.

Two totally different type of Hulks. Personally I don't think there's a comparison between the two because they are so different.

This is the first really major statue I’ve ever purchased. Hulk has always been one of my favorite characters, and with the popularity of “Throne” pieces, if it arrives in a year and I’m not overly thrilled with it I assume there will be a demand for it. I hope that doesn’t happen though, he will absolutely dominate the top of my dresser and I’d like him to stay there.

That depends on what type of HULK statue you want for your collection. I agree with IronLungs, they are totally different statues. One is a modern take on a specific storyline and the other is more of a classic (iconic) take on the character.

I wanted and needed a classic HULK for my collection and the Transformation HULK perfectly filled the bill. If that's the HULK you want, this HULK on a throne isn't it. If you have no preference on the character, this is a phenomenal HULK statue and will look good in any collection. The real question is...what era/type of the HULK do you want in your collection? If you can answer that question, you'll know which HULK statue you want.

Statue looks phenomenal. However, for the price of the deluxe I think Queen should have also included swap out base elements to represent the characters from the “World War Hulk” cover this was based on (such as a cracked Iron Man helmet, shattered Eye of Agamotto, Black Bolt’s mask, part of Reed’s costume). I’m considering it nonetheless. I wonder how much shipping will be on this thing.

This freakin thing is impressive! Elated for those that ordered this!

...But no way am I going to spend that much on a statue. Not me ...no how.

Pre-Ordered the Premium version as soon as these went up. Doing a payment plan through Spec Fiction so it won't hurt the wallet that badly since the payments are spread out. This will be an excellent complementary piece to my QS Hulk Bust.

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
PRODUCTION UPDATE
The Green Scar Hulk is on his way! Here are some behind the scenes shots of production.
We know many collectors have asked about the neck seem and we would like to tell you our designers have modified and optimized this problem, there will be no neck seam on the final pieces.

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
Hey guys, Last time. We shared the latest production updates for the Green Scar Hulk. Today, we would like to share more information and some images based on some of your previous comments.

Check some of the FAQ's and answers from the last post below:

Q1: When it is expected to be shipped?
A1: The Estimated Delivery Date is Quarter 1 2022 and we're on track to meet this estimated date.

Q2: Great engineering work but we do need more photos to verify that the issue is indeed gone.
A2: Sure, please kindly see below more behind the scenes shots of production.

Q3: Can we expect that piece as 2 boxes ? and what are the estimated gross weights ? ty
A3: Hi, Yep, the piece will be with 2 boxes. And for the estimated gross weights, please wait for updates.

Q4: So the standard 1 portrait edition will be a seamless sculpt?
A4: Yep, the standard 1 portrait edition will also be a seamless sculpt, don't worry.

BpRjt6m.jpg

z9OOk6R.jpg

5UDuFin.jpg

EBhbHX2.jpg

kJm2ou1.jpg

38f1Ba3.jpg

UJpFvs9.jpg

zX8dCAo.jpg

8LsODEr.jpg

VXIVR1C.jpg

3hPIo0E.jpg

vxG5spg.jpg

eXTU5Yd.jpg

Last edited:
Funny…. I like that the necklace is used to hide the seam… And yet the necklace drives me crazy because Hulk did not have that in either PH or WWH storylines

Still great overall though. Tempted to get one to go along with my XM Gladiator Hulk.

Back